Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 1, 2022

I am using this because we just got into google marketing.The setup was super easy and their customer service is top notch!

semcoworks
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 22, 2022

Dear Jean and Team,

Your acknowledgement of the our service, is truly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome compliment about our services. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh

June 28, 2022

I used this to track conversions on Google Ads. It was easy to install and had a great customer support experience. Highly recommended.

Kogler Truck Mattress
Time spent using app: 27 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 17, 2022

Dear Federica,

Thank you for choosing us! We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when installing our app and loving our support. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team.

June 27, 2022

Great Customer Support by Ashwitha, they answer via Google Meet not only Email. The App works fine and register conversions

The South Sea Pearl
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 18, 2022

Dear Francisco,

Thanks for your kind words about our support. We are always happy to help our customers. And also, the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled zoom/Google-Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team.

June 25, 2022

Great APP and amazing support!!! very fast to respond to your emails and they are always happy to help out!!!

Radium PCs
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 24, 2022

Support was quick to help set the pixel correctly
Thanks
I recommend it to everyone.
It's much easier than setting everything up manually

irotool
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 22, 2022

I used the pixel app for my google Brand Awareness campagnes. In the beginning I had some issues with setting up the Google Ads. Shubham from the support team helped me with setting up my account and ads. Great service!

Lusto Berlin
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 17, 2022

Good app and helpful and quick support. Had a small issue and used the live chat, was rectified fast.

My Rocking Kids
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 7, 2022

Great app and awesome support! Helps really a lot with conversion tracking as mine was a mess before installing the adnabu tracking

Haltungshelfer
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 6, 2022

5 stars for this company. Always willing to go the extra mile to help you with anything. Great experience.

Fyre Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 2, 2022

awesome support! Still testing the app but it looks cool. Might test heir other apps too. Good luck to the team!

shoppingeventvip