Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Perfect Pet

Installed it as of now with the support provided from the developers. Hope it works well. Thanks! 5 stars as of now :)

Hero pBuddies

So easy to instal, and works brilliantly. Excellent support. The live chat in the Shopify app section is really great. Shubham was very patient and solved my issue quickly, which was actually me being a twit! LOL. love this app and support. Highly recommend if like me, your tech skills are lacking to set up your Google tracking, you will LOVE this app.

Nova Rugs

10/10 for the support team of this app, I didn't expect fast response and they did a great job!!!!!

PepperMate.com | The Home of the World Famous and Best Pepper Mills and Grinders | Fresh Pepper Every Time

I needed a way to track google conversions and this app really helped! And when I needed help they got on screenshare to help me right away. They were so helpful!

Monrow Shoes

Easiest to install and start using immediately. Sonal from sales team was helpful in clearling any queries at the earliest.

HappyChien.fr

Really great app! I was having trouble setting up the conversion tracking with code, glad I found this app!

Aerone

Great app and really great help from the team. It helps us to better tracks our conversions. Thanks

The Pro Chairs

I used this app to avoid the coding and be more user friendly with my ads, I had a little delay because the app wasn't working at some point, but the support team corrected it and now it works perfectly. I definitively recommend it and they have a great support team

Leister Benelux

The app works perfectly fine and the setup is very easy to do. Important to know is, that the conversion value can be measured with of without shipping costs, which is great. What I was missing is the setting if the conversion value is measured with or without taxes. By default, the taxes are not included (net prize) in the conversion value.
Also very good is, that multiple ad accounts can be added. A further optimization could be when also Manager Accounts can be added. Initially we had the plan to set up the conversion tracking in the manager account and share it with the sub-accounts, which could be very helpful for global companies with having multiple country specific shops.

Gymstopia Fitness Equipment

I use this app to track my google ads, and it's very efficient. I struggled with setting it up but Raj in the customer service team really took the time to call me and help me understand how it tracks my conversions! 10/10 customer service :)