Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 26, 2022

This app tracks conversion from google ads very accurately. Support team is responsive . Highly recommended!

Smiley Little One
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 25, 2022

We are going to be using this app for our business and the customer support team helped us a lot to install and set up the pixel for our store. Top-notch live customer support. They really go the extra mile and help you with any question you got. Thanks!

ironlifeusa
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
May 23, 2022

Mi trovo bene con Adnabu. Sono stato recentemente supportato via chat live nell'esatto momento del bisogno. Ottimo e grazie Priya per il supporto :)

Hl Shop Online
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 12, 2022

Awesome app! Recommended! Have an excellent support team! They will work with you until the job is done!

My Game Tables
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 7, 2022

The Best Customer service in the world!!! Walked me through everything I needed to know and took the time on things I did not understand. Will always use there apps. 100%

Fan Shop TODAY
Time spent using app: 9 days
May 6, 2022

Great customer service and expert support, the app is working well i highly recommend...............

LIGHTSMOON. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
France
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 6, 2022

Customer service was the most easily accessible and attentive of any software I have utilized in the Shopify landscape. Thank you!

Outdoor Oasis and Company
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 29, 2022

Great friendly customer service, to the point with answers and really helpful. Went above and beyond and so glad we found this app for our google needs.

Mollie and Fred Gifts
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 24, 2022

Great app, great support!! Needed it for enhanced conversations.
Great app, great support!! Needed it for enhanced conversations

Meow Safe
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 19, 2022

Really pleased with the level of support during the installation process. Neha answered all my questions within minutes, and the setup was up and running within no time. Many Thanks

Scoot City Ltd