Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Best Google AdWords Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking App

magicbullet.nu

Best class support and very professional. Helped me a lot with installing and checking that everything worked as it should.

Items to Excite Em

Excellent app! Easy to set up and does exactly what it it says it will do. Tracking my conversions is crucial so discovering this made life easier

Northern Saunas

Great customer service and application, been using that for a 6 months now and very very pleased with the results. Every time I reached out to customer service, I'Ve received a fast response and resolution.

BlinkFriday

It's great app. It save me so much time from adding code for google ads tracking. Thank you Sonal who help me to do this : )

Megalo Market

Great support staff. Makes for an easy installation of the conversion pixel that takes minutes! A++++

Classic Collars

Great App!! Perfect for helping new and veteran shopify users. As a brand new user this really helped my business get off the ground.

The Pampered Pet

Great app and great support. Would recommend highly if you're wanting to improve and build your store!

OneSource Bathrooms

I had an issue with my conversion tracking, contacted the support staff and within minutes the problem was resolved.

Experteasy Italia

So far so good, easy install and does exactly what it's needed.
I also appreciated that it checks if other ads trackings are in place and help de-activating duplicated tracks

Trendvon

good and it's work, thank you.

I have some questions before, and the support is good and response quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7