Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Google AdWords/Google Ads Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking

La Maison des Housses - Housses extensibles pour canapés et fauteuils

Thanks for this very good App ! i needed to follow the conversion on Google !
Also the team and support are very good and fast !!
Thank you !!

Ear Buds & accessories

i used this app to install conversion tacking with google it was very easy to setup and install and good support

Himmelpfort Kaffee

Die App war sehr einfach zu installieren. Ich hatte eine kurze Frage und die wurde sofort beantwortet. Vielen Dank

S&S Archery

Had a hard time getting my conversion tracking pixel to work properly. It was duplicating conversions every time someone checked on their order. I installed this app, and it solved all my problems. Been working great for months now..

BDC Paris I Boys Don't Cry

This app helped us to get discovered more easily on Google. Our ads are now much higher up in the search results.

Golesi

I use this app, it's a good app it really track your conversion. But you will pay for having at least one conversion, so when you are testing you don't have enough trial time to test. But nice app and nice customer service.

Alonzo's Oil

This app does what it says. It was easy for me and I'm like a monkey seducing a football when it comes to HTML code. In other words, all I did was install the app and hit one button. Now my google account is accurately populating conversions and audiences (other AdNabu app for audiences).

funkykidstore

Nice and prompt help! I've asked a questions and helped came right away. I have to test the app first after I have sales. Thanks

Just Juicers

Easy enough to use, got it set up without any real problems. I had a couple of support calls because I didn't really understand what I was doing, the support people were very helpful to walk me through it. They even called me back when I asked them to!

AREASTORE.DK

Very helpfull service,they are easy to reach and willing to help with our issues. we are very satisfied with these guys They managed a google search problem for us in no time just the other day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10