Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

BAROQ

Really good customer service. Google Ads was showing an error and they helped me solve it fast. Thanks.

Discount Coffee

We used AdNabu to take of our conversion tracking. Our existing setup seemed to be out and not passing the correct values. AdNabu helped us and also checked to make sure things were good. I would highly recommend their services to anyone that needs Google Ads tracking. Be cause they were so helpful we will also use their re-marketing app. I hope my review helps you make a decision to use their services.

Shop First

This app is a game changer, google ads through shopify was only showing 1-2 conversions a day when we was really getting 10-12 soon as we installed the app we got the correct conversion data relayed to ads which obv scaled ad performance creating more revenue. Also the tech support is very good and i got answers to questions withing 2mins.

Phil Zen Design

After a few try getting the pixel installed by developers, and facing recurring data issues, I installed the app, and since it's been a smooth ride. Whenever I have questions the support team is very responsive and helpful. Happy customer.

majorcom-fachhandel

i tried a lot of apps. with adnabu I am glad that this app exists. Adnabu has done a lot of work for me. The suport answered if I had a question.

MizzleBaths

when i got this app it was to help me better understand my conversions, support is amazing. they walked me through the process and helped me better understand the way google conversions work and how to use them to help my business grow. well worth the price.

Rewind and Relax

Great app that allows me to better understand my data. Ever since I have gotten the app I've been able to see where my purchases come from what adsets/campaigns.

HH-100.com

I'm very satisfied. The connection was problem-free and the support reliable. I can recommend the app unreservedly

Bovì Carne Genuina

I have never seen an app with an embedded service like this! I had a doubt (not a problem) they proactively asked access to my GADS account they checked that everything was fine and this was simply great!

Veneera

Easy Setup, well there is actually no setup :) Just connect your G-Account and you are good to go. Finally G-Ads tracking works like a charm and everything is precise. Already seeing my campaigns peform a lot better! Friendly contact as well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26