Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by overcode

Affiliate marketing app at great price

Full Fade

So far so good, wish there was more explanation of the different options, the settings etc can be a bit confusing. Otherwise I just need more affiliates!

Noveltyforce

Impressed. While the dashboard isn't anything fancy, it doesn't need to be. It's simple and gets the information you need. Affiliates seem happy, and we're happy because we dove into opening up to affiliate marketing which is bringing in tons of sales! Just email, or direct message people on IG in your niche and a good portion of people sign up especially when you position that they can make more than they would for a paid shout out :) boom. Best of all, you make your own rules!

Goat Leather Bags

My first step in to affiliate marketing so was cautious and spoke to or contacted quite a number of trackers. At Affiliatly, the answers and support came back quickly and enthusiastically.

Tsvetalin, so helpful. Set up seemed a little too easy! So Tsvetalin checked it over and came back with some helpful suggestions and to my amazement I had done it all correctly!

From what I can see, this app has all of the important tools that the big higher priced ones have. Just not phone and chat support, but for me that's not a problem as the email support is quick and thorough.

Excellent app!

Sexyrealsexdolls

Great!! now we have a red of affiliates selling our product for us! amazing

Kenyan Inspired

The app does everything it says in the description and the support team is really friendly and responsive.

1der1

Finding the right affiliate program was tough. There are so many programs around. If you go for an affiliate program, you want to have result based marketing. For this reason I can’t understand, that some of the apps let you pay for the visitors of your shop, even if they did not use an affiliate link. When I am looking for an app, I am not only reading the reviews on Shopify, but I visit the shops of the reviewers to see the app in action. If you do this, you will notice, that many of the shops no longer exist, even if the review is quite new. Shopify doesn’t remove reviews from terminated shops. There is a huge danger, that trial shops are created just to fake a good review. I could not find a single working app at one of the affiliate app providers. Finally I have chosen Affiliatly, although they are quite new in the business. I am totally exited now. The design is very clean, the service is fast and friendly and they even added new features I asked for. The price is very fair. For me they are just the best. And yes, you can check my affiliate program with Affiliatly: http://1der1.com/pages/affiliate

Shopping Tema

I love the app, thanks a lot!
Very organized, clean and clear panel with great functions to promote my store.
Instantly responsive customer service, I always get immediate and effective support.
This is an awesome application especially for those whose brand ambassadors are multilingual. My brand ambassadors are located in Europe and might not speak English, with Affiliatly's panel supporting different languages they can easily open an account affiliated with my store and monitor their earnings coming from their sales.

Shopharpertrends Com

Very, clean and understandable interface with option to customize. Customer support is awesome- very and swift even considering the big time difference. Just waiting on the agency platform so we can manage multiple accounts!

Un Lieu De Lumiere

The best support ever. I tried several other well rated affilation systems under shopify and none has delivered such a quick, efficient and pro support. Thank you so much.

The application itself is just great. Easy to use and to implement. Has a lot of nice features.

Great work !