Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by overcode

Affiliate marketing app at great price

Redcon1

Great application for managing affiliates and tracking sales. Great customer service and awesome support. I wouldn't recommend any other affiliate application!

82degrees

I really want to use this app. But after several attempts of asking questions and emailing support I have not gotten any assistance on my problem, and this being day 8. I am having problems with my banners and don't have the interface they show on their help page and still no better after removing adBlocker. I really think this can be a great app and wished it worked for me.

Goldmarketmovement

Just started using this app and it works great! Its very easy to customize and allows you to get an affiliate program up and running within MINUTES! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to grow and expand their business.
www.FrostLX.com

Anmpharm

Great price and offers exactly what I needed. Developer was very accessible and went out of the way to assist. Thank you for your help!

Uptown American

I am new in this app and I can't believe there is no phone support to help me setting things up in my store .

American Tall

Very happy with the support we received. Lite version of is working well for us!

Hellowellness

We've added the Affiliatly app to our store www.hellowellness.co.uk. Quite a lot of options but we spent some time playing around with it and are happy with the functionality. Our affiliate registration page is https://www.affiliatly.com/af-104357/affiliate.panel to view how some of the customisations can look

Looxi Beauty

Great program. Easy setup and integration. Really like the multiple options that you can track conversions with. Allows affiliates to track their payouts/ commissions and emails when their code is used. Highly recommend!

Bon Beautique

NEW TO ALL THIS ....SO FIND IT QUITE CONFUSING.
MORE CLEAR EXPLINATION AND EXAMPLES WOULD BE GREAT
CUSTOMER HELP IS FAB THO IF A BIT SLOW...LIVE CHAT WOULD BE A BIG PLUS/
OTHER THAN THAT I RECOMEND IT

Univrzoom

NICE pricing and EASY to use! LOVE it! :)

www.vravity.hu