Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by overcode

Affiliate marketing app at great price

Goldmarketmovement

Just started using this app and it works great! Its very easy to customize and allows you to get an affiliate program up and running within MINUTES! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to grow and expand their business.
www.FrostLX.com

Anmpharm

Great price and offers exactly what I needed. Developer was very accessible and went out of the way to assist. Thank you for your help!

Uptown American

I am new in this app and I can't believe there is no phone support to help me setting things up in my store .

American Tall

Very happy with the support we received. Lite version of is working well for us!

Hellowellness

We've added the Affiliatly app to our store www.hellowellness.co.uk. Quite a lot of options but we spent some time playing around with it and are happy with the functionality. Our affiliate registration page is https://www.affiliatly.com/af-104357/affiliate.panel to view how some of the customisations can look

Looxi Beauty

Great program. Easy setup and integration. Really like the multiple options that you can track conversions with. Allows affiliates to track their payouts/ commissions and emails when their code is used. Highly recommend!

Bon Beautique

NEW TO ALL THIS ....SO FIND IT QUITE CONFUSING.
MORE CLEAR EXPLINATION AND EXAMPLES WOULD BE GREAT
CUSTOMER HELP IS FAB THO IF A BIT SLOW...LIVE CHAT WOULD BE A BIG PLUS/
OTHER THAN THAT I RECOMEND IT

Univrzoom

NICE pricing and EASY to use! LOVE it! :)

www.vravity.hu

Haconut

FIVE STARS!

We have been through various affiliate programs that integrate with Shopify and all of them had major flaws-- too expensive, slow customer support, or too complicated to use. It was getting frustrating.

Affiliatly saved the day! I emailed support before signing up to make sure they offered a setting we needed. They got back to me so quickly! The pricing is very reasonable and everything is easy to use. Support is just an email away.

I highly recommend this app!

The Crystal Grid

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - An incredible app for your store!

I spent a couple of hours comparing all of the apps offered on shopify and finally decided to use affiliatly. It seemed to offer the most robust tool for a great price point.

I'll be honest there are so many features at first it seems a little confusing... after 3-4 minutes you realize that you have full control over everything (which is a GREAT thing!) and understand it all.

The price point is also great. Customer service is top notch! Fast replies to questions and SUPER informative responses that actually answer your question.