Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by overcode

Affiliate marketing app at great price

Brainzyme

I tried all the different apps on Shopify - yes all of them - and this one is the best overall. Price is reasonable and functionality is excellent.

You will need to spend some time to get to grips with the setup, about 1/2 day at least. Most apps need some time to setup though.

Pure Living Space

Love this affiliate app - much more functionality and less expensive than my previous affiliate software. Highly recommend it.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Review Affiliatly is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. We got affiliates rocking and rolling fast! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Ramp Champ

Easy to set up and the support is fantastic.

Dressin Up Boutique

I have been emailing for a month for help. With no response. Getting really upset... Signing up with someone new today....Upset that all my hours of work is for nothing at this point..

Whtshirtmakers Com

Easy to use but dropped a star as the instructions on setup are a little outdated to old Shopify format and became confusing at start.

Le Cochon Truffier

Super easy to set up an affiliate program in 10 minutes. All the basics are here, nothing fancy but works perfectly fine ! Ideal if you want to test affiliation on your store. Great customer service.

Ninja Brand Inc

It works, but kind of lacking. I tried throwing in a simple logo banner and instructions, but it had some issues displaying in other browsers. Basically, it does have a button that says link generator that's very simple, but it's not graphically intuitive, and for a few bucks more a month, there seems to be better out there for what we need at the moment. Really really wanted to like this App, I think with some tweaks it will be really good, but I think in the end, the affiliates will not be impressed with the lack of having social media sharing interfaces that the other apps have, people like having graphical instructions and simpler interfaces that give them exactly what they want to do without having to figure out or ask for help. I know it's easy to copy a link and paste it, but without being able to easily embed better graphics and instructions on the page itself like the App should have to begin with, I'm unable to do it on my own due to some browser display issues, so unfortunately it's not what we need right now. I'm hoping they'll work on those things and I think they'll have one of the best Affiliate apps out there.

Ziva Lash

I tried to work with this program but it made me work really hard to understand the integration. Be prepared to read and figure it out. Not very user friendly.

Redcon1

Great application for managing affiliates and tracking sales. Great customer service and awesome support. I wouldn't recommend any other affiliate application!