Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

From $16/month. 90-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 5, 2018

Really surprised at how well thought out this is and how easy it is to get set up and going. :)

Right Here Right Now Life
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 17, 2018

Support responds within 24 hours and the app has lots of features I couldn't find anywhere else. Glad I found this app!

Duranoutdoors
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 12, 2018

This app is perfect. Easy to install, easy to set up, easy to use (intuitive), great customer support.

Tingomo
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 11, 2018

Semplice e completa, consigliatissima!

Bottegasicana
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 28, 2018

I rate this app 5 star because everyday I got hundreds of resellers and they customer support is very good.

Dventroshop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 26 days
February 21, 2018

We love this app. Works great but if you are not willing to put the work in to attract affiliates, then you might want to look for one a solution that draws them for you.
Rick Arms

Think Engraved
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 3, 2018

I dropped the competitor 'refersion' for this app. I like this business model better - the other companies goal is to get you to 'enterprise' then stick you with a higher monthly fee then they show on their app page.

Medifak
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 25, 2018

I´ve just started to use this app and cannot say a lot still about tracking affiliates or sales, but just by setting it up I have to give it 5 stars, especially for the support from Tsvetalin! I had couple of questions/issue with customization and not only I got the response within minutes, but also the immediate solutions to both of my inquiries!

The app itself is very clean cut. It might not look as fancy as others and it took me a while to figure out how to set up everything, but its very flexible and functional - and that is what counts the most. The dashboards are clean and intuitive, I think our affiliates will appreciate that they can see clearly all the stats in one place.
Compared to other apps, I also appreciate a lot very fair and straightforward pricing plans, gives a lot of room to grow organically.

I´m looking forward to see it in action and I will give an update on it then!

Lemichebarcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 23, 2018

Incredible app. Real game changer!

Safe Passage Urns
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 21, 2018

Just started using this app, and it's the only one that worked out of the box immediately.

Tried Refersion and LeadDyno first (and I'm not leaving them negative reviews, because their support has been very nice and have tried to help), but neither will yet actually track affiliate sales for us.

Affiliatly worked immediately, which is the main thing that matters to us (accurate tracking).

The backend UI could be a bit nicer and the documentation a bit better - so it's not perfect - but they deserve 5 stars just for making a shopify affiliate tracking software that works.

Ketosummit