Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

All-in-1 Affiliate/Influencer Marketing App at a great price!

From $16/month. 90-day free trial.
track grow scale succeed with affiliatly affiliate marketing

Tees For Bees

Exactly what I need, AMAZING support, and reasonable price compared to alternatives

Elevated Faith

Affiliatly is awesome! Tsvetalin is great and he's quick to respond to my customization needs.

Right Here Right Now Life

Really surprised at how well thought out this is and how easy it is to get set up and going. :)

Duranoutdoors

Support responds within 24 hours and the app has lots of features I couldn't find anywhere else. Glad I found this app!

Tingomo

This app is perfect. Easy to install, easy to set up, easy to use (intuitive), great customer support.

Bottegasicana

Semplice e completa, consigliatissima!

Dventroshop

I rate this app 5 star because everyday I got hundreds of resellers and they customer support is very good.

Think Engraved

We love this app. Works great but if you are not willing to put the work in to attract affiliates, then you might want to look for one a solution that draws them for you.
Rick Arms

Medifak

I dropped the competitor 'refersion' for this app. I like this business model better - the other companies goal is to get you to 'enterprise' then stick you with a higher monthly fee then they show on their app page.

Lemichebarcelona

I´ve just started to use this app and cannot say a lot still about tracking affiliates or sales, but just by setting it up I have to give it 5 stars, especially for the support from Tsvetalin! I had couple of questions/issue with customization and not only I got the response within minutes, but also the immediate solutions to both of my inquiries!

The app itself is very clean cut. It might not look as fancy as others and it took me a while to figure out how to set up everything, but its very flexible and functional - and that is what counts the most. The dashboards are clean and intuitive, I think our affiliates will appreciate that they can see clearly all the stats in one place.
Compared to other apps, I also appreciate a lot very fair and straightforward pricing plans, gives a lot of room to grow organically.

I´m looking forward to see it in action and I will give an update on it then!