Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

All-in-1 Affiliate/Influencer Marketing App at a great price!

From $16/month. 90-day free trial.
track grow scale succeed with affiliatly affiliate marketing

Tealeisure

Fast and efficient support ! Great app that does exactly what it says and much more !!

Byfjord

Superb support. Great app that just works.

Rippedkit

Great app. Just as many features as its competitors and far more reasonably priced. Backed by a speedy and hard working customer support team. Clean interface - yes it's not flashy but it is functional and effective, which to me is far more important. Highly recommended.

Big Baller Cases

I tried many affiliate programs and Affiliatly is by far the most simplistic, easy to use, Best priced, and most efficient platform. It really took my business to the next level. Everything is customizable to fit your business structure. The affiliate dashboard is beautiful.

They respond to emails almost immediately and solve any possible issues asap.

If you have any doubts, go with affiliatly. Save yourself the time and money. I've tried the others. They're not nearly as good. some are overpriced, some take a percent, some don't work. Believe me. Best option out there.

Thetoastedcoconut

Best affiliate program I've seen.

At first I was a little intimidated by the interface, but once I followed the tutorial everything was clear and I set my program up in just a few hours. In one day I was able to set up my program and set invitations to promoters! The next day I had my first promoter!

I love that there's no limit on the number of referred orders I can have, I love that I can customize it how I please and I love how long the trial is! I'm definitely going to be buying a plan after my trial ends.

This app is God sent. Definitely recommend.

Brainzyme

I tried all the different apps on Shopify - yes all of them - and this one is the best overall. Price is reasonable and functionality is excellent.

You will need to spend some time to get to grips with the setup, about 1/2 day at least. Most apps need some time to setup though.

Pure Living Space

Love this affiliate app - much more functionality and less expensive than my previous affiliate software. Highly recommend it.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Review Affiliatly is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. We got affiliates rocking and rolling fast! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Ramp Champ

Easy to set up and the support is fantastic.

Le Cochon Truffier

Super easy to set up an affiliate program in 10 minutes. All the basics are here, nothing fancy but works perfectly fine ! Ideal if you want to test affiliation on your store. Great customer service.