Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

All-in-1 Affiliate/Influencer Marketing App at a great price!

From $16/month. 90-day free trial.
track grow scale succeed with affiliatly affiliate marketing

Goldmarketmovement

Just started using this app and it works great! Its very easy to customize and allows you to get an affiliate program up and running within MINUTES! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to grow and expand their business.
www.FrostLX.com

Anmpharm

Great price and offers exactly what I needed. Developer was very accessible and went out of the way to assist. Thank you for your help!

American Tall

Very happy with the support we received. Lite version of is working well for us!

Hellowellness

We've added the Affiliatly app to our store www.hellowellness.co.uk. Quite a lot of options but we spent some time playing around with it and are happy with the functionality. Our affiliate registration page is https://www.affiliatly.com/af-104357/affiliate.panel to view how some of the customisations can look

Looxi Beauty

Great program. Easy setup and integration. Really like the multiple options that you can track conversions with. Allows affiliates to track their payouts/ commissions and emails when their code is used. Highly recommend!

Univrzoom

NICE pricing and EASY to use! LOVE it! :)

www.vravity.hu

Haconut

FIVE STARS!

We have been through various affiliate programs that integrate with Shopify and all of them had major flaws-- too expensive, slow customer support, or too complicated to use. It was getting frustrating.

Affiliatly saved the day! I emailed support before signing up to make sure they offered a setting we needed. They got back to me so quickly! The pricing is very reasonable and everything is easy to use. Support is just an email away.

I highly recommend this app!

The Crystal Grid

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - An incredible app for your store!

I spent a couple of hours comparing all of the apps offered on shopify and finally decided to use affiliatly. It seemed to offer the most robust tool for a great price point.

I'll be honest there are so many features at first it seems a little confusing... after 3-4 minutes you realize that you have full control over everything (which is a GREAT thing!) and understand it all.

The price point is also great. Customer service is top notch! Fast replies to questions and SUPER informative responses that actually answer your question.

Noveltyforce

Impressed. While the dashboard isn't anything fancy, it doesn't need to be. It's simple and gets the information you need. Affiliates seem happy, and we're happy because we dove into opening up to affiliate marketing which is bringing in tons of sales! Just email, or direct message people on IG in your niche and a good portion of people sign up especially when you position that they can make more than they would for a paid shout out :) boom. Best of all, you make your own rules!

Goat Leather Bags

My first step in to affiliate marketing so was cautious and spoke to or contacted quite a number of trackers. At Affiliatly, the answers and support came back quickly and enthusiastically.

Tsvetalin, so helpful. Set up seemed a little too easy! So Tsvetalin checked it over and came back with some helpful suggestions and to my amazement I had done it all correctly!

From what I can see, this app has all of the important tools that the big higher priced ones have. Just not phone and chat support, but for me that's not a problem as the email support is quick and thorough.

Excellent app!