Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

From $16/month. 90-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 9, 2023

Really useful app! There are many features that can be managed.
Efficient and professional support: they helped me very quickly to change the translation to my language.

Thank you so much.
Great job!

Ganjers
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 31, 2022

we've been using affiliatly for more than two years and love the platform. It's simple to use and they have fantastic support that helps us figure out our technical errors fast! The one thing I wish they had was the ability to schedule a 10 minute video chat to fix errors rather than emailing back and forth. Thanks!

The Haircut Box
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 18, 2022

We had trouble setting up in beginning because we used ad blocker on our end which blocked the program. They helped us figure it out fast! Also the app itself is awesome how it lets you brand it to your idea and easily track new affiliates!

gamer-sleeve
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 24, 2022

Very happy with this app. Works perfectly and the support is second to none.
Would happily recommend the app for those seeking a reliable affiliate platform.

Huckson
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 20, 2022

This is a wonderful application, even if it wasn't, we pick apps based on their support systems and the support offered by their staff is wonderful. 5/5 app
5/5 support for issues

Space Cables
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 19, 2022

Amazing app with all the functions I dreamed and more! I love the business model of pricing for startups like mine, which cannot afford expensive apps at the beginning. The support is just Excellent. I wrote to them 3 times already and they answer quick and efficiently, I'm really happy and I recomend it to every ecommerce who wants to grow sustainably. Thank you so much Affiliatly guys for the great work you have done. I wish the future of SAS is something similar to what you have created here, as a model.

ICHIGO COSMETICS
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 3, 2022

I had an issue with figuring out how to manually add in one of our affiliate's sales, so I reached out to the support team and they were so quick and efficient with their response. They had a happy customer (me) and we had a happy affiliate. Great experience so far.

CPR Wrap
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 30, 2022

Great app. It was actually recommended to me by another affiliate app just because Affiliatly has advanced functions that a lot of other apps don't have. It's relatively easy to set up and if you are looking for something very specific, the support team is quick and helpful. Definitely recommend!

breakabox
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 22, 2022

I love this app - and I appreciate the support that I get from it...I have detailed questions, and they give me detailed answers.... super helpful as a small business owner! I don't have time to do a lot of research on my questions! I Just need the answer! :)

Trailmagik
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 14, 2022

This app does everything we wanted to do and more! It's allowed us to run our affiliate program more easily PLUS we've been able to use it to track royalties and other custom partner programs. It's saved us hours of work each week, made things much easier for our affiliates, and to top it all off their support is incredible!

OISE University of Toronto TEFL Certification