Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

All-in-1 Affiliate/Influencer Marketing App at a great price!

From $16/month. 90-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

track grow scale succeed with affiliatly affiliate marketing

gamer-sleeve

We had trouble setting up in beginning because we used ad blocker on our end which blocked the program. They helped us figure it out fast! Also the app itself is awesome how it lets you brand it to your idea and easily track new affiliates!

Huckson

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very happy with this app. Works perfectly and the support is second to none.
Would happily recommend the app for those seeking a reliable affiliate platform.

Space Cables

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a wonderful application, even if it wasn't, we pick apps based on their support systems and the support offered by their staff is wonderful. 5/5 app
5/5 support for issues

ICHIGO COSMETICS

Location Spain

Amazing app with all the functions I dreamed and more! I love the business model of pricing for startups like mine, which cannot afford expensive apps at the beginning. The support is just Excellent. I wrote to them 3 times already and they answer quick and efficiently, I'm really happy and I recomend it to every ecommerce who wants to grow sustainably. Thank you so much Affiliatly guys for the great work you have done. I wish the future of SAS is something similar to what you have created here, as a model.

CPR Wrap

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had an issue with figuring out how to manually add in one of our affiliate's sales, so I reached out to the support team and they were so quick and efficient with their response. They had a happy customer (me) and we had a happy affiliate. Great experience so far.

breakabox

Location France

Great app. It was actually recommended to me by another affiliate app just because Affiliatly has advanced functions that a lot of other apps don't have. It's relatively easy to set up and if you are looking for something very specific, the support team is quick and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Trailmagik

I love this app - and I appreciate the support that I get from it...I have detailed questions, and they give me detailed answers.... super helpful as a small business owner! I don't have time to do a lot of research on my questions! I Just need the answer! :)

OISE University of Toronto TEFL Certification

This app does everything we wanted to do and more! It's allowed us to run our affiliate program more easily PLUS we've been able to use it to track royalties and other custom partner programs. It's saved us hours of work each week, made things much easier for our affiliates, and to top it all off their support is incredible!

The Able Label

Time spent using app About 3 years

The app does exactly what we need it to do and when we contacted customer services for some support, found the team extremely efficient and helpful in solving our problem.

Nomads Path Paddleboards

Great customer service and easy to use! A very helpful tool to help grow any business. Highly recommend.

January 30, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our app. We’re always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10