UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Dakota Curling Supplies

This app fails to capture any orders that are checked out with ShopPay and their customer support confirmed that ShopPay is not supported. Given that a large percentage of orders check out with ShopPay, that makes this app nearly useless - at least to me.

November 24, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. We're sorry the inconvenience. Upon checking, we believe that there's some misunderstanding in this case.
UpPromote can still track the orders paid using Shop Pay as long as the orders were made via the cart page or the check out page. I've just sent you an email with details and the solution. We hope that you could consider giving us another chance on this.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

Evopia

Says that free plan is available, but once i added the APP it was showing the minimum 10$ per month. Also no responses to chat, so deleted.

August 8, 2021

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with UpPromote. We would like to clarify something here:
- The default plan of UpPromote is the Free plan, and it will never expire. I can assure you that there's no such thing as "minimum of $10 per month" in our app. Is there any chance you mistook UpPromote for another app?
- On the other hand, we couldn't see any chats or tickets from you. In case you did, could you please let us know how you tried to reach us? We hope that you can give us another chance and kindly let me know if you need assistance. I'll be right here to help you out.
Please reach us at support@secomapp.com

Tina toner skin

I can figure out this app sine 7 days no reall life personal to put me tru am confused all my client already join my program no.one can see or continue from there is not easy my coupon or lik is not working

March 23, 2021

Hi Tina. thanks for bringing this up to our attention. We've fixed the issue for you. In case you find any further difficulty or concern, please feel free to reach us again at support@secomapp.com . Cheers!

Gifts4paws

Not impressed to see the brand signup page has been indexed on google! Limited App without paying leaving no real incentive to want to pay.

February 17, 2021

I'm truly sorry for the unhappy experience you had with the app. The affiliate registration is indexed on Google but we surely can support you to hide it from the search engines. We've contacted you via email for the solution and hope to hear back from you soon. Plus, our system also supports paying affiliates in-app automatically via PayPal, which might help to simplify your affiliate management process.
We really hope you would give us another chance, please reach us at support@secomapp.com if you change your mind.

FRANKIE

I used the app with no results, decided to cancel it but have been charged twice now. Emailed service support, but haven't got a reply yet.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

We checked the your billing cycle and saw that you uninstalled the app on August 20 while the lastest billing cycle was on August 14, so obviously, this was the billing for the period when you still installed the app. I've reached you for more details and our solution. Hope you can understand and look forward to hearing back from you.

Mttgr.com

no videos to help or explain how we install or use the app and when i was tray ti contact the support they sent a videos sines 2017

March 20, 2020

Hi, We sent you this video on our support ticket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd1w3iv_iE&t, this is a quick guide for beginners we've just launched this March to explain briefly about affiliate marketing and how our system works. Besides, there are five basic settings on our Quickstart and each of them has an illustration video to make sure you know where to get.
We also sent you an email to make sure there would be no confusion between us, if you still need other assist, please send us an email at support@secomapp.com

Poppin' Off Toys

Having tiers for the numbers of order received through affiliates is just plain wrong. So glad I have found other apps that do not charge me for getting orders. I will gladly pay them over this one.

March 3, 2020

We are so sorry that you left. We would like to share a little bit about our pricing structure so we can understand each other more: Referral order number is the goal of any affiliate program, the reason we put referral limit on each program is because the more referral orders are tracked and processed, the more resources it takes from our system to save, record and analyze the data.

However, you can see that beside the referral order number, higher plan would come with more features (enterprise plan will contain all features with custom development and multi-stores).

*Update: We have just increased referrals a month for our plans:
Free version : from 30 to 200 referrals / month
Growth version: from 50 to 300 referrals / month
Pro version : from 300 to 600 referrals / month

The price doesn't change.

Hanukeii

Low customer service quality. They Don't help too much... the app is ok but need some points to be improves, special the customer service...

February 5, 2020

We are so sorry if you are disappointed at some point.
We only received a ticket asking for instruction to remove the app on Jan 24 08:43 and we walked you through all the steps, then we got no reply from you, we hope you could share more about your unhappy experience with our support service so we can improve better in the future.

THE INDIAN FACE

People of customer service not very helpful. I send them few simple and constructive questions and they replied me to find other app and not waste them time. I don't understand why this tone... Nice app but customer service need to improve how talk with customers.

February 5, 2020

We are so sorry for your unhappy experience.
The thing is you required a huge customization that affects our whole system as well as requires massive resources to process, so we had to confirm that we cannot execute your requirement and recommended you to find another solution because we don’t want to waste your time for unfit solution and have new direction sooner.

Also, we tried to look for other apps on the app store but none seems to meet your request, that’s why we didn't suggest you a specific app name.
Again we would like to confirm that we never want to ignore our customer, on the other hand, we want to save your time actually.

Black Sands

I have 800 affiliates and the only affiliate orders I ever get are the actual affiliate ordering for themselves. Additionally, they are double dipping on the orders. I removed this app because it is a scammers heaven and slows down my funnel by giving options to shady people.

January 30, 2020

Hi Black Sands,
First of all, we are sorry for your unhappy experience. We've checked our database and saw that you have over 800 affiliates in total and 756 affiliates that are generated from Convert customer feature (most of their accounts are automatically created because they sign up on your shop) while other 55 affiliates are not customers.
When you enable Convert customer feature, we believe that you want to turn your customer to affiliate and keep them as loyal customers. The fact that the affiliate can buy from their own link can help to keep them as your customer, but if you find that is unfair, we will add a setting to select if affiliate can buy from their own link or not.

After scanning the database, we see that just within 15 days, you have got a pretty big number of organic affiliates and they DID GENERATE referral orders for your store, so in our opinion, your system is running smoothly and could bring success in long-term.
However, as an app developer, we always want to support our merchant to use the app in the most effective way, in your case, if you use Convert customer feature, I recommend you use a combination of several features in order to bring the most success:
1. Create another program for your converted customer and offer a lower commission rate for them.
2. Set Store credit as a payment method so your customers can get store coupons to keep buying on your shop instead of getting direct money.
3. You should disable Convert sign-up customer feature if you find it unhelpful.

On our side, we will definitely launch more features support you as well as other merchants better:
1. Add settings to allow/forbid affiliates buying from their own link
2.Add setting to setup payment method for each program (so your converted customers can only be paid in Store credit)

Since you use our paid plan from 6/1/2020, your trial days is over and you will be charged next month, but we are ready to refund your money for this month and offer you another month using the app free so you can try it out more to see if it actually works.
Hope with my suggestion and my offer above, I sincerely hope you can give our app another chance.

Previous 1