Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Lex0ne Products

I used this app to help me set up my online business. So far so good. I am pleased thus far. I am very impressed at how user friendly it is.

ProjectorSKY™

this app is looking good right now . i will use it in the future im happy with it.....................

Essentialz Eazy Care

So far this app works very well. Im starting dropshipping and im broke so affiliate marketing is the path im taking. See what you can accomplish with this, get creative.

Shop Narra

When I add this app I procrastinate to do it because I thought it is hard. BUT I was wrong, what I thought was intimidating to do was actually so simple. It will walked you through the steps like there is someone with you along the way. So grateful to have found this app. Thank you!!

The Classy Bougee Boutique

Very useful app. it allows me to track all of my influencers referral under one application! highly recommend!

COOL FUN TECH

i used this app to create affiliate program to promote my shopify store. It has step by step guide video to help me to setup the program. it is a nice program and it's very useful. highly recommended.

HyperBlade

Prompt & effective support team. Haven't run into any serious problems so, so far, so good! Keep up the awesome customer assistance! :)

Spooky Salez

so far using the app haven't really run into any problems,support is good,overall would recommend giving this app a try

Sweat Industry Apparel

Lovely app. Very well designed and they have put together really amazing educational content for how to successful run the affiliate program. Top notch app. High recommended.

Healthygenix Shop

The App is easy to use and very helpful. just the right app I need to expand my business. The dashboard is user friendly as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55