Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

HVȆTTCHI

We just installed this app, So far it's good. Recommended for for all, Try it now, Thanks & Good luck!

Turvatalkoot

Great app for working with affiliates, has more features than we need. Works great with shopify, no mistakes or issues with our 6 months experience. Really good chat support!

Duffie Rebbie Wholesale

I used this app to open affiliate communication channels for my brand. It was very helpful. I think this app is user friendly for almost any online entrepreneur.

LA BORSETTA™ | All rights reserved.

Thank you for everything! I really appreciate it guys! With love, so I can reach the 100 characters! Yep

White Pine Tees

This app is very easy to setup and use for affiliates to promote your website. I love the idea that after you have everything setup, your website will be on their marketplace for potential affiliates to view your website and affiliate marketing details. A great way to help promote your website and help others as well.

LOW COST SPAIN

Mola, hay que configurar un poco pero es sencillo y muy útil, recomendado. El plan gratuito viene mas limitado pero igualmente hace su funcion realmente bien, por ahora ninguna pega!

Chamiastore

Before I started, I didn't think the app had all of these functions and options, it has been just a great experience with simple operation!

Life Pal Store

Easy to set up and very clear instructions. Very good job! Keep moving and bring more features like listing the specific product on the marketplace. That will be more helpful.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Your suggestion is what we're going to do in next month :)
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Lazora Philippines

Looks great, still setting everything up.
100 chars is quite more than you might think. But all good!

November 26, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

My Elegance Matters

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

November 25, 2020

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64