Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Beauty By Marilicious

I found this app to be easy and very helpful for those that aren't phone savvy. It guided me where I need to go.

Modern Men's Ties

very user friendly! I appreciate the care given to creating a good user experience and making it easy to quality check the sign-up process.

Youdreamwebring

The best app so far, it's very user friendly and customer service are awesome and all ready to assist you

BESTQOOL

So easy to set up. First day and already got an affiliate. Thanks a lot guys. So if your looking to set up an affiliate program you to give them a try. excellent!!!!!!!

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Performa Biotech

Love this app, very straight forward to set up and easy to use. All features work exactly as described. 5 stars!

May 13, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Hanna Elaine Treasure's

TamiDee Boutique

just a little audio step by step prompt would be nice. It was all worth it and its quiet easy. Nice app

May 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Fifty Skies

so far so good. easy setup and seems like a simple system. I'm new to all this but it makes so much sense

GamersGear

Awesome support. Everything I needed was customized for me. Really glad that Ive chosen this app for my affiliate portal.

May 10, 2021

LABYU CO.

Matthew and Nicholas are exceptional when it comes to Customer Service. They are dependable and reliable. I love their app and after a meticulous customization, I am excited to go live now! Thank you secomapp!

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!