Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

mbhairtools

First time using and I have very high hopes, i feel like this is the right move and wont let us down thanks.

February 26, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.

BIOS Nutrients

Super easy to set up and the customer service to help you along the way is amazing! Highly recommend as a first time user of affiliate marketing.

February 26, 2021

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

DONKEY ON BOARD

I Just started with this APP weeks ago and I already have an Affiliate ready to come aboard. Awesome! Thanks a Million!!! Julian

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much, Julian, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Maison Zeido

Easy to use and customize! Just finished setting it up on my website and i love the look! Hope it will be user friendly in the future

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Sivad Naturals

this app is easy to use and keeps me organized. i love it and my affiliates find it to be very user friendly as well

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Meowssy

very cool affiliate marketing app, from its market place to SEO, everything is working perfectly, I love it

Personal Prints UK

Fairly simple set up process so far. All links seem to be working. No issues. Minimum of 100 characters to submit this review so the rest of this is just waffle.

February 24, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

TENNIS MADE

I have not yet used the system as I have been prompted to write this review before anyone having signed up to my affiliate link. However, so far it has been easy to setup and I am very impressed with how it all looks. I look forward to seeing it work.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Yoodit

Best affiliate app very professional and easy to use, with an amazing support team .................

Seven Siete 3

This app seem easy enough to use. And it was just that. It was super easy to use. Totally would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80