UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Neosinus Health

The system works very well, with a simple to use interface... I required support a few times (to help me with my configuration, not because of issues) and the chat response we AMAZING EVERY TIME... Very quick and always helped me. I have 18 apps integrated into shopify, and the UpPromote support model is #1 (hands down!!). I served as an SVP for IBM with massive global support teams, so my expectations are high, yet exceeded on all fronts.

BFREE WELLNESS

This app is helping me streamline the process of customer engagement and grow the sales and market share. I enjoy this app and it is very well designed.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

Condimaniac

Great so far! Simple to set up and nice easy interface. Look forward to seeing if it works. Cheeeeeeers

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

EmassK Global Ventures

Awesome!!! Very good customer support and its user friendly. I am on free plan and I am sure i will upgrade to paid version soon. All Good to go!!!

HypeUndaFeet

Super fluent user experience indeed! Easy to use and the free plan is awesome! The paid plan price is reasonable.

September 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Atlas Star Records

So excited to use this system. It's something I've always wanted to do with my business and now it's here

September 16, 2021

EcoFlow Sverige

Great application, does more or less everything we need and beyond. Customer support is super great and helpful with fast replies! A++

Pimplate

We just install the app Uppromote in our Pimplate website.
Until now, the communication with the staff team is really good.
The settings are well documented, we will go in production this week and will scale next month. :-) Let's try the pro plan for paypal and other benefits we need.

September 15, 2021

WholeSaleIdeas

This is the best affiliate app I have found on Shopify. and it also offers nice service. It can be highly recommended.

September 15, 2021

bibliophileprints

I have been using this app for nearly 2 years now and absolutely love it. The value for the price has only gotten better and better the longer I have used it. An awesome experience for both me and my affiliate team.

September 12, 2021