Age Checker/Age Verification +

Age Checker/Age Verification + | Reviews

by Northern Apps

Age Verification, Age Check, Age Gate Popup (+before checkout)

Ford and Sons

Excellent App! We have some products that need Age verification (alcohol) and I managed to quickly set this up by giving those products a tag (check-age). This means that the age verification only pops up when there are products with this tag in the shopping cart. I needed some help with something and the developer was quick to reach out and solve the problem (it wasn't their app, it was the fact that I had another app on the shopping cart). Definitely recommend!

Don Many Cigars

The app is easy to set up, works just as expected. We could not be more pleased with this app to help us check underage visitors.

AIRSCREAM UK Limited

I use this app for our E-cig website age verification, it works perfectly and the support is very responsive and patient to guide us to solve our problem

Vin terminal

Great and simple, user friendly app.
I managed tl add a llt of text and supper was great. Fast and helpful. Definitely recommended. I got help same day.
I used it for gdpr and other information as well.

serveskylar

An easy to use app that simplifies the age verification process when entering your website! Great customer service too - Chris is prompt when responding to inquiries and even helped me customize the dimensions of the popup on my homepage! 10/10 would recommend.

Wiseacre Farm

This is a perfect app by a great team! Excellent customization options, and Chris and the support team were majorly helpful in helping us build out for our particular needs even more. Many thanks!

Shhh...

If I could score 6 stars, I would. Chris and his team are exceptional. Prompt and personable service. The app was even tailored to my site’s needs. I highly recommend this app for anyone needing age verification on their site. Fantastic work Chris.

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your review!

Forward Drinking

Does what it says it will do! Sleek design, easy to install & edit, fast & helpful support! Highly recommend this app!!

October 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, makes my day!

REQUY

Great App and more importantly: fast and very helpful support by Chris + Team. I really recommend the App

Huffkins Bakery

This app does exactly what is says and works exactly as it should. It's very easy to customise it to suit the look of your website. Furthermore, the support for this app is fantastic. Chris has been amazing in answering our many questions and supporting us in trialing some different options to find what works best for our site. I would absolutely recommend this app and would be up for trying any apps designed by this developer.

Previous 1 3 4 5