Age Checker/Age Verification +

Age Verification, Age Check, Age Gate Popup (+before checkout)

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Age verify your store

racccigarsclub

Location Japan

This app does its job, great all around 10/10 would recommend Now don't read this, I am required to reach 100 words to post my review, s here we are, 100 words, cheers.

Sex Toys Erotica

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

A great app, easy to set up and I think it looks great. A must for my business. I required links to be added to link to the Terms & Conditions page and it was no hassle, Chris was amazing and had this set up for me in no time. I've tried a few apps and had deleted them before installing this one.

FOV Labs Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hey there, I have used it for my store for quite a while, but now it just doesn`t load when I want to access it from apps tab in shopify. What should I do?

Tulip

Very intuitive to use and got prompt support for our team when we had a few questions around design and implementation.

Penthouse Cocktails

App is great. Simple to set up and administer, easy to recolour and personalise. Does what it says on the tin. You’ll need plus if you want it to look good but there is the basic free version available.

xbo

Location Germany

I am very happy with the Age Checker App which is absolutely important for
my Website to secure and respect the underage. Installation was easy and no need to ask for professional IT support.

VPdudes

This app is a lifesaver when it comes to age verification in order to let people enter our site. This app has a free version and that's the current plan we are using. The free version offers everything you may need to ensure you are doing your part with age verification! If you looking for a simple way to check the age of your customers this app is for you!

That Girl Wine Company

Easy to use and set up, anyone can do it! Questions and support are answered and addressed quickly by an actual human. Great app, great experience.

Athena's By Jennifer N

Easy and quick service! I was able to call Shopify and get this added on swiftly! Thanks again for your help!

winesfromromania.com

Location Romania

Very easy to install and set-up. The support team will help you when you have to do edits. I recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7