NA Age Verification

Age Verification + Checker, Age Gate Popup (+before checkout)

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Age verify your store

Hippie House Glass Gallery

This app is very user friendly and the best part - there's no need to code, just plug and play. Great design, Thanks Northern Apps!

AUGUSTUS REX®

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using the free version of NA Age Verification for quite some time now. Unfortunately, after changing our cookie consent tool it collided with the age verification app and you could neither confirm your age anymore nor reject/accept cookies. After dropping Chris an email he resolved the issue within half an hour and everything works perfectly now. Highly recommended!

Horton Cellars

The app was super easy to install. I needed an age verification to sell wine and the app was exactly what I was looking for. They have a free option, but even the monthly subscriptions are affordable. I highly recommend this app. Plus they have great customer service. The developer reached out to see if I liked the app and if I had any questions.

RØG ONE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wir haben die App zur Altersüberprüfung installiert. Sie ist simpel in der Handhabung und kann den eigenen Designwünschen angepasst werden. Bei Rückfragen haben wir immer schnellen und hilfreichen Support von Entwicklern bekommen. Nur zu empfehlen

Caviar and Cocktails

I installed this app because it allowed me to do the age verification at checkout instead of on entry to the site. The design of the pop up is really nice and easy to customise. I had a technical question, so I emailed the developer and he responded really quickly and fixed the issue for me. I really recommend this app.

White Horse Wine and Spirits

App was very easy to install and is exactly what we needed. Will continue to use and would recommend.

barefootsunday

I'm very happy with this age verification app! It's exactly what I needed for my website, and it's super easy to set up and use. Any questions & issues were answered promptly by an actual person (not a BOT)!!! Great product & customer service! 5 Stars!!!!

Encasa Botanics

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great application, very easy to use and does the job more than well. Will continue to use and highly recommended.

Easy Tiger

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Have had this app installed for over a year. It has everything we could ask for and very easy to configure. The support from their team is excellent, with very fast and helpful replies. Highly recommend.

racccigarsclub

Location Japan

This app does its job, great all around 10/10 would recommend Now don't read this, I am required to reach 100 words to post my review, s here we are, 100 words, cheers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8