Age Check + Age Verification

Age Check + Age Verification

by Zooomy

Age Check - Age verify app restricts access to under age users

The Moore House Cocktail Co.

One of the best plug ins i've used. The team are super helpful and had it customised and up and running in no time.

Straight Hemp

So far so good. Great customer service, the team quickly helped me with an issue I was having. Only feedback I have would be to show what the pop-up looks like as I am customizing the look & feel

Leaff

Great app, super simple to set up and use! It was also easy to customize to match the style of my store.

Funboy

Great customer service and great app! We needed help adding an age gate for two specific pages. Zooomy was very responsive and super helpful. If you're looking for an age gate, this is the app!

The Smoking Quartz

Awesome app, very intuitive and great customer service as well if you need it. I would definitely recommend!

Bubba Skunk

Great age verify app. Age verification is required for BubbaSkunk.com and thankfully this app not only works but also has great support. I had a few issues with the age format and they quickly worked to resolve all my issues in a timely manner. Great paid app!

Zenkichi Berlin

This app is very easy to use with great & quick support. I highly recommend this for anyone who needs Age Verify.

Fassbier.Online

it is very easy to work with this App and to modify things to your own demand- thank you for free using

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

I have a CBD business, age verification is crucial to my business. Very user friendly. Thank you!

CaliConnected

Very easy to customize! Quick responses when you reach out with any needs. Would definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5