Age Check + Age Verification

Age Check + Age Verification

by Zooomy

Age Check - Age verify app restricts access to under age users

Herbally Dope

Developers were very helpful, and knowledgeable about my needs. Got us set up, down to the smallest detail. Herbally Dope recommends this app.

Kamelia Skincare

Simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and quick to respond. Would definitely recommend!!

Echelon

Extremely simple and easy to use. Customer service was top notch and assisted with quickly installing the code into our store. Would definitely recommend.

Superstrain

working great on superstrain.com This is a must have app to keep you in compliance and it doesn't weigh the site too bad

Anna's Cider

Super simple and fast to set up. I had to send an email to the customer support team to have them finalize the set up, was afraid it would take a few days but they got back to me and had my age verification set up within 5 minutes. Great customer service!

...ssshhh

actually a great app, simple to use, but with amazing service from there team, replied quickly and helped me to get done what was needed, thanks guys!

St. Vincent Wine

I've had this app installed for about an hour and i already love it. It does exactly what I need it to do.

MOODpods

Team Zooomy support was great and fast - they were quick to help answer all my technical improvements and questions!

MyPartyShop.be

A very Simple and efficient app. With a good support.
A very Simple and efficient app. With a good support.

Prêt-à-Table

Great customer service! Also the only age gate app I could find that applies to individual products rather than a whole site. Makes a huge difference.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7