Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Farmhouse-Primitives

I installed this app and had an issue with it not showing the regular price to show the savings, but Francesco helped immediately and fixed it. I had mentioned to him that the app did not allow us to stop a sale before the date of the sale ending, in case of a mistake made or whatever, and he created that ability within the app right away. I like that kind of attention to detail and customer service, and the app has been performing as it says it will, so I can't do anything other than give it 5 stars! Thank you Francesco! Shopify needs more folks like yourself.

August 13, 2019

Thanks a lot, really! Your feedback was awesomely precious to improve the application and make it better!

La Magie du Naturel

Very easy and simple to schedule price change.
The only things is that the app work only with google chrome, I've first try to use it with mozilla and safari but the app doesn't work.
With the help of Francesco we have identify that the problem where the browser. Maybe in the future the app will be compatible with safari and mozilla?

Thanks for the help and the very quick responsive of the dev

August 8, 2019

Hey, thanks a lot for you review! It's precious for me to understand what can be improved.

About the date format, this is quite curious because I wasn't able to reproduce it. It could be related to how languages and date formats are managed by Shopify admin, but I am already working on standardizing it by my side.

About the price comparison feature, I already answered to your email. It uses the "compare at price" from Shopify, so probably it's related to the layout. Let me know by answering to the email, I am here to help :)

EDIT: re-sent, I previously answered to the email you used to write me. I actually forwarded my answer to the email associated with the shop.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next