Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

JessieMarieStudio

It worked fantastic! I had a monthly subscription for it ($14.99) But like I said, it WORKED fantastic. As in the app doesn't even function in my store anymore :( Sucks I'll be paying for it this upcoming billing cycle. I've tried using it several times now and it's still coming up with the "500 server error" the moment I try to open it. Will update if there's a resolution to this issue.

Black Ink Discs

I use to like it but what it does does not justify the steep price. It just blows my mind that you would charge this month for something that realy should be built directly into shopify for free. Woocommerce can achieve this out of the box and it's free.

November 18, 2021

Thanks for your review, but honestly I don't understand why our app should be free. As a store owner and entrepreneur, you should understand it. You have a store and you work with it. You sell your products and make profits.

Our app is not different: it's a business. You can use it to save your time and do something else. Time is money.

I would never review one of your store's products badly because "it's too expensive". If you don't want to pay for it, no one is forcing you to use it.

Or just use Woocommerce. After all, it's free! Why do you use Shopify? :)

All the best
Francesco from Ahia!

Store 974 | ستور ٩٧٤

Been using this app for over a year now and even before when it was free. I found out an issue with the app where the app wasn't able to show all the products, I reported the issue and the developer was very quick with their response and solved the issue ASAP! Happy to be using such an app and supporting such awesome developers.

Studio Six Art Supplies

I have been using this app for almost 3 years now and for the most part have enjoyed all the benefits of the app. It is very easy to use and rarely have we had issues. It has some great options for setting your price changes on a timer. My biggest issue is the slow response from support. If there is a problem, I don't see any quick turn around in response time and there doesn't seem to be a phone number available to call for help. For a paid app, I would hope that there would be more communication available between you and your clients. Very frustrating when having to deal with deadlines and price changes need to be activated.

e4cents

Great app worked for me and still using it. Though users interface needs to improve to meet up with the sleek functionality it provides.

August 25, 2021

Hey! Thanks a lot for your precious review! It made our day! Feel free to let us know what you would improve in our interface, feel free to drop a line to our support team! ;)

LINDAS

It has many shortcomings, such as being able to select that the promotions apply only to registered users or in a certain sales channel

June 15, 2021

Thanks for your review... but why? To be honest, we think that a 1-star review just because we don't have a really specific feature (you are the first one asking for it since 2 years of app lifetime) is a bit too much.

I know that it can be frustrating, but as a store owner, you should be aware of how much important social proof is. I am writing this reply to be sure other stores looking at reviews are fully aware of the current state of the app.

The app has a lot of features, works for thousands of users. Your store used it more than 70 times since it installed it. We answered your request ticket in less than 1 hour.

However, our support channel is always open and we're always here to answer your questions.

Have a nice day!

Plug Avenue

Une super application qui était gratuite mais 15 $ / mois pour utiliser les fonctionnalités, j'ai 8 shops ça revient à 120 $ justes pour planifier le changement de ces prix le prix et trop élever...

February 18, 2021

Hi! We're really sorry to see you go away. However, we have a lot of solutions for agencies / multi-stores, we sent some communications about this in the past. If you're interested, we can arrange a really convenient solution for your 8 stores so you don't pay a lot :)

If you're interested, feel free to write to francesco@ahia.store to know more about our multi-store solutions!

Igračke Plus

The App is good. In future I like to see some additional functionality. I had some problems but they resolved it very fast.

Campus & Co Neche Pembina

I have used this app for several months now and was impressed with the functionality. So when it went from being free to costing $15 a month i subscribed feeling like the app was worth it. However the problem came today I had an issue with a price drop that resulted in my having to shut down my store until it was resolved and I could not get any response from Ahia on this issue despite repeated attempts from both me and from Shopify Support. Now if the app was still free I'd feel that was fair enough, but if I'm paying $15 a month for this app I expect to get support when I have an issue. update: A few things; your response that I received was at 11:00 local time and I had sent in the request for help 5 hours earlier. If you had simply asked me I could have told you what the problem was and what price change we had the issue with. Second, as to the actual problem I had I thought that removing the price change would restore the prices. Why is there not a warning message that comes up when you remove a price change that says "do you want to restore original prices before removing this price change?" That would have prevented the whole problem right there. Update 2: When I got the response from you asking to reinstall the app I responded within minutes that I had reinstalled the app hours earlier. 4 hours later when I could get no further response, update, or confirmation you were working on it I fixed the problem myself. As to the warning message I know with absolute certainty that no warning message came up when I removed the price change. I clicked remove and it was gone, and I didn't even realize until an hour or so later when the prices weren't changing back that I had a problem. I will admit that I find it ironic that exactly 24 hours ago when I was messaging asking for help I could get no response and now at the exact same time of day I'm getting a response within minutes because I'm leaving feedback others can see. I'm not trying to be unfair, but I honestly feel that I got very poor service.

January 22, 2021

Hi,

we're really sorry about this. We received your first message yesterday in the evening and we answered in a quite reasonable time (after 2 hours). We saw that you used our app to do more than 250 price changes, so we needed a bit of time to check your history and price change issues.

I know that this is frustrating, but if you explicitly delete a price change you can't restore the old prices anymore and there's nothing we can do about it.

UPDATE:

* my colleague asked you to reinstall the app because we are not able to check anything if the app is not installed, as we don't have any permission to work with your data and your price changes in these situations. We definitely should get back to you and tell you that we were on it. However, as our plans page and our Shopify app page says, our priority is usually in the range of 1 business day, 5 hours are inside that range.

* to be honest, we actually have a warning message with a confirmation in case of price change removal. Here's the proof: https://imgur.com/a/JYjw19m (you can verify it by yourself, however we will make it bolder to be sure it's more effective);

I know that this is really frustrating, we do our best to help everyone in need of help but we plan security mechanisms like the warning message with a confirmation request.

UPDATE 2: you're not getting an answer because you left a review. As you can see, we answer every single review. Also, your review was 12 hours ago, night time in Europe where we're based and work.

Also, we answer every single support ticket. I am not saying you're unfair but you left a very negative review within the same business day.

Finally, I don't have any reason to lie here, where everyone can see and easily verify that this message exists.

If you feel that you got a poor service I can't say anything. I didn't deny it. However, we're NOT lying about anything here. This includes our confirmation message.

blondepilhomme

J'aimais beaucoup cette application qui était gratuite et du jour au lendemain il fallait payer 14$/mois pour utiliser les fonctionnalités !

January 18, 2021

Hi,

your review is quite unfair, to be honest. We notified our customers a lot before Jan 3rd, (communications started 2 months before) so this was not a surprise for our merchants. We sent a lot of notifications, both via email and in-app.

If the price is not acceptable for you I understand, I am not forcing anyone to use this app. However, I would never dream to leave a negative review about your store because I find your prices too high.

We are a business like you are and we have expenses. An app is not something "magical", as a business owner, I am sure you can understand it well.

Have a nice day :)