Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Aisling Chou Studio

Been using since 2018, it's amazing the developer still offers the basic price change features for free.

December 1, 2020

Thank you a lot for taking the time to write a review! As you probably read in the email we sent a couple of weeks ago, the app is going to become a paid one next year. However, a basic set of features will be always free. Have a wonderful day!

MyVaniteeCase

I have been using this app since 2019, and I'm trying to use it again and it's not working. Can anyone please help?

November 27, 2020

Hey! Thanks for reaching. May I ask you to open a ticket by sending an email to support@ahiastore.zendesk.com ?

We will help you as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience and for your review!

BySilverStone

At my shop I have to edit all price for all variants and give compare price for discounts. But with Ahia its very easy to set them with one click. Recommended! PS: Editing would be great but you can't edit the process after it finished.

Fashion Styles Unlimited

I've been using this app for a while and I must say it works wonders for me. It's easier to do a price change thru the app then to go into Shopify and create an automatic discount bc if I use automatic discount then my subscribers won't get their extra incentives bc Shopify won't allow them to use an automatic discount AND a code/coupon discount. Using Ahia! allows me to enhance the use of Shopify.

Executive

We have scheduled 4 price changes with 3-4 products each. It ran them all but changed only 10% of the prices. Very disappointing

November 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching :)

I saw that you already used the app more than 10 times and it always worked. Also, I saw that you had some errors on one of the latest prices change.

However, you tried to raise prices for your product but the compare price is currently 0 for those products. That's why it didn't work out. We alert about this issue in the app interface and via email, if something goes wrong.

Please, reach our customer success service so we can help you, we have a solution for these issues :)

EDIT: No updates right now, if you need anything we're still here to help, as always!

Lavender Vine Boutique

Just started using the app and so far I am super pleased!! Very easy to set up and restore if you need to make quick changes.

December 1, 2020

Thank you! Have a wonderful day and sorry for the late answer! If you need anything, feel free to get in touch with support.

Ultra fashion clothing

This app is great help changes price very quickly and restore back right on time this is a great app

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

UnderKontrl

This app is much needed to change multiple prices at once. I use It for sales and adjusting items in my Clearance section. I love how it also round prices to .99!!!!

November 1, 2020

Thank you sooo much for your precious review! It helps us a lot! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Lo de Manuela

Easy and quick.
We run a weekly sale and use this app to change the prices of some collections and to revert back to the non sale prices 7 days later.

November 1, 2020

Glad to help merchants :) Thanks for your kind review!

MarbleheadMementos.com

Great free app! Does what it says it will do, and easy to use. I only wish it had the ability to bulk edit variant pricing, but that would be asking a lot from a free app.

November 1, 2020

Feel free to reach our customer service and ask for a feature! If a lot of people will request the same one, we will consider adding it to the roadmap!