Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

J. Leite Pneus

This is the best BULK / Massive edit for shopify!
I have a lot of products from mutliple suppliers in jleitepneus.com and this help me a lot!

A Little Morocco

I am trying to add this app but it wont let me? Please can you fix this as I really like this app.

dattelpalme.com

It is not possible to install the app. After contacted the support and developer never heard again from them.

fun macool shoes

Great App! I have over 100 products with multiple variations on my website and wanted to 'bulk reduce' ALL. Delighted to have found this app, as it did the job painlessly and changed them all back again 2 weeks later! Great product. Well done and thanks!

Collectibles_City

Had trouble with using it a few months ago and tried using it again but just end up with a blank screen when I try and load it. When it was working it was really great but now won't work

Master of Bling

Very easy to use. helpful. does work quickly and efficiently. No more have to worry about prices and sale. Good work! I enjoyed this app.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very helpful app. It's working perfect. In my case, before installing this app, all my products had price and compared to price. So, in order to increase / decrease prices and keep a compared to price, I tested first in excel some scenarios, than implemented successful. The round at .99 feature is a big advantage. Overall, great app.

GENEW US

We are experiencing errors using this app. We have contacted the support team numerous times but no help and zero response from them.

December 22, 2019

Hi, I just sent you an email. I had huge issues with my email provider and I wasn't able to send/read messages. Let me know if you receive my email as I changed it now.

RileyandClare

Easy and simple to use app to schedule price changes. Would be good to be able to select by product type as well as the other options (tag, collection etc) but otherwise it's great. Highly recommend.

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your lovely review :) feel free to reach if you need anything!

Class A Badass

One of the must have applications: light, functional and convenient. You can change prices on the fly. Thanks!

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! I really appreciate it! :D Feel free to reach if you need anything!