AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 182 million items synced

Knobbly

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is flexible and stable. The setup can be a bit technical, but their support is thorough and fast, so it's never been a problem. Note that automatic syncing only goes one way - from Shopify to Airtable. Syncing back to Shopify has to be initiated manually. It would be an upgrade if this were some day solved, but even as it is, this app allows us a good workflow with managing our backend on Airtable. Again, stability and support are top notch!

Montreal Fitness

With this app, you can sync everything to your Airtable and it can really help you with your logistics, order management, reports, etc. Great support from Daniel, 5/5 app!

Hyttefeber

Easily one of my favorite new apps. And the install/trial process is probably the smoothest I have ever seen. You can safely install the app right away, and take your own time to set it up since you activate the trial yourself

It also works just as it's advertised, providing setups for syncing both ways, at your own terms. And mapping fields is a breeze too.

We are currently using it to sync our entire product catalog with Airtable. Mainly to better manage our metafields and get all staff on board. But having all your products living in an airtable also provides you with much better options in terms of working with products in bulk. You can set up filtered views with only published products, only products without empty metafields, and so on. It allows you to work with your metadata on a whole new level.

The customer service is also great, and the pricing is on point. Highly recommended app

Just Provisions Wines

We used AirPower to build an online wine catalog for more than 2k products lines with a potential to extend it to 10k. The AirPower helps us to organize this difficult task and that is amazing!
Take in account that wines are very complex products that includes a lot of variants and variables as vintage, notes, size, formats etc - AirPower helped us to build professional and easy bulk importing solution. What about costumer service - those guys are very professional and supportive. Al the time responding and willing to explain in small details how everything should be done to achieve your goals. Daniel from costumer service is an fantastic guy - all the time available to help on all stages of building your goals by sending instructions step-by-step, identify the problems that appears during the implementation of the project.
Daniel was always open to have meetings with us as a final clients and with our developers - where he was leading us how to achieve our goals! I will recommend AirPower solution to everyone who is looking to build Shopify websites based on Airtable database. Many thanks to Daniel and to all AirPower team!

Viviana D'Ontañón

We absolutely love using AirPower to link all our product info to our Shopify Store! Best part is the customer service! Fast, reliable and super helpful!

Compostable.ca

We've loved working with AirPower to connect our Airtable and Shopify data. The system is super straightforward and the team is wonderful! Thanks guys!

Dansons Medical

Antonia went above and beyond to help make sure my airtable was setup properly to sync with Shopify via AirPower. I needed a specific setup and I am an amateur with Airtable, but Antonia had no problem stepping in and setting things up for me - which I then asked him to tweak several times. Amazing customer service for their app! It also performs well and exactly what we needed.

Neon Vibes UK

This app has been a lifesaver. We use it every day without fail, and works a charm. Really simple to setup, particularly with the help from the customer service team. Couldn't recommend it highly enough. 5⭐

NEU Gaming

This app is pretty straightforward and easy to use. The team was really easy to work with - great customer service.

Havamal Gifting

This app is really powerful and has limitless options for your business. I'm using it to sync my vintage inventory to Shopify. As a complete newbie their team set me up and took the time to make sure things were working. Definitely email them to get assistance. A chat help function would make this even easier, hopefully, they introduce this.

Previous 1 3 4 5