AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 68 million items synced

The Holiday Gift Shop

Awesome tool, previously we were building our own integrations with Airtable using Zapier, but this app is so much easier. The price is right, too!

Fun Services Canada

Love this app! Previously I was using Integromat (similar to Zapier) to synchronize our data to Airtable, but it took a ton of work because I had to build all the integrations manually. AirPower makes this so much easier, and way more reliable! Definitely worth checking out if you're using Airtable together with Shopify.

CanvasPrints.com

AirPower/AirTable is incredibly powerful, and easy to use. Daniel is also great with customer service and very helpful.

Uncute

Works beautifully and smoothly. The developers did an exceptional job with taking into account so many different scenarios. He came up with a solution that is almost bulletproof, and truly liberates your data.
Also,Daniel provides exceptional support. If you're using AirTable and Shopify, look no more.

Huion UK

The app is exactly what we needed to take the next step in managing our ecommerce business. The support from Daniel in both installing and solving issues is excellent.

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

I tried this app mainly because other review for excellence support, however that is not happen even close to me. Support is incredibly poor. They replied my email almost one day one email no matter how quick i replied to them. I would give it a try for 1 month. This app is far more expensive for $35. Other free app has a lot better support.

Common Wealth Poultry

Great implementation, responsive team. I used to work for Airtable, so, naturally, had planned to build my own integration, but the team at AirPower saved me a ton of time. Flexible enough to use for a variety of base configurations, but easy enough to get started out of the box.

Jennifer Fisher

Airpower has saved me and my team thousands of hours or work tracking production jobs. Awesome App! Excellent customer support and very easy to use. I highly recommend.

Mister Zimi

If you aren't using AirPower to manage your product data, you're doing it all wrong. The apps potential is almost unlimited once you start delving deeper into AirTable. Support is A+ and will do most of the heavy lifting for you, of which there isn't much! I can't recommend it more highly and only wish I had found it earlier

Film Gear South Africa

I have been in contact with the BaseGenius and Airpower team since they started their Shopify journey. Being able to link up Airtable with my Shopify store, although extremely complex when looking at the complexity of the Shopify API, if it wouldn't be for BaseGenius and this app, I would still be working on linking things together ;)

Previous 1 3 4