AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 68 million items synced

TheImprint

Great support on the set-up and thank you Daniel for your patience.

Sync perfectly and immediately to the AirTable. Created a table on Airtable to streamline our operations.

Highly recommended! :)

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Wow, I've never seen this level of support . These guys understand that syncing your store's data to airtable is just the first step. They go with you further into your business questions and challenges and, with remarkable patient, helps you answering each and everyone of your questions, with you

Thanks Daniel for an amazing product, and support!

canavesecase

The application is very practical and functional, and has been well adapted to our needs. The setup support has been really great in helping us set everything up correctly, and once the setup was complete we had no more problems.
Definitely recommended application.

Flashy Golf

This software is a no brainer for anyone with a large and/or complicated catalog. Our store has over 25,000 unique SKUs which are very difficult to manage and configure within Shopify's native platform. AirPower has been a dream come true and has saved us a considerable amount of money and more importantly time. Daniel and the AirPower team have also been extremely helpful and hands-on throughout the configuration process which in my experience is uncommon in the SaaS space. The software itself is very well made and intuitive and its lightweight deployment makes it far superior to any bulk editor I have ever used, and I have tried many. Besides just editing products, there are also several other use cases, and we plan to use the software to build an order tracker for our customers as well. Thanks to everyone at AirPower!

Italic

Fantastic founder and super helpful support throughout the onboarding process. Been looking for this for months!

Equal Parts

This app literally changed our ops over night. Customer support is great - they help you set everything up, and the app just works like a charm. If you are an airtable user, there is no reason not to be using this app. The monthly cost pays itself back immediately.

We're adding this to all of our stores!

Regimen

Works perfectly - replaces the need for multiple clunky plugins and lets me organize and analyze my data how I like to do it - natively in Airtable. Beautiful!

V2O

Beyond amazing! The Airpower team has developed a portal for our sales team saving our company time and money - connecting orders to our Shopify store. Airpower worked closely with me for weeks making my champagne dream come true.. I am grateful for their expertise and look forward to continuing our partnership. Well done Daniel and the Airpower team! Thank you so much.
Maggie Peterson
V2O, LLC

DOOSH

If you want to deeply connect Shopify and Airtable, hassle-free, this app is the go-to. Blown away by the possibilities AirPower has immediately unleashed and would give it another star if we could.

LoveHistoria

I came across this app after searching for a similar solution for about 1 year, as I’m prepping to launch the store. I even hired experienced people to set up the connection that zapier says exists with airtable, but nothing worked. Simply put, this system is a miracle. I have a full-on product database/inventory on airtable, and after hitting the wall so many times with different solutions for product importing, I still smile in relief to see how it syncs all data beautifully to shopify, ie., product title, SKUs, variants, costs, price, description, collections, tags... They created something totally customisable, so it allows you to change the settings for it to be shopify to airtable, and to choose which fields go in which direction. The system works in a particular way, but it is not difficult to follow the logic behind it. And with the amount of problems it solves, with the level of customisation it offers, it is surprisingly simple and affordable. Apart from the technology, the team could not have been nicer in helping to set it up. This was a game-changer for me. Big thanks to Daniel and everyone on the team!

1 2 4 Next