AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 201 million items synced

Just Provisions Wines

We used AirPower to build an online wine catalog for more than 2k products lines with a potential to extend it to 10k. The AirPower helps us to organize this difficult task and that is amazing!
Take in account that wines are very complex products that includes a lot of variants and variables as vintage, notes, size, formats etc - AirPower helped us to build professional and easy bulk importing solution. What about costumer service - those guys are very professional and supportive. Al the time responding and willing to explain in small details how everything should be done to achieve your goals. Daniel from costumer service is an fantastic guy - all the time available to help on all stages of building your goals by sending instructions step-by-step, identify the problems that appears during the implementation of the project.
Daniel was always open to have meetings with us as a final clients and with our developers - where he was leading us how to achieve our goals! I will recommend AirPower solution to everyone who is looking to build Shopify websites based on Airtable database. Many thanks to Daniel and to all AirPower team!

Viviana D'Ontañón

We absolutely love using AirPower to link all our product info to our Shopify Store! Best part is the customer service! Fast, reliable and super helpful!

Compostable.ca

We've loved working with AirPower to connect our Airtable and Shopify data. The system is super straightforward and the team is wonderful! Thanks guys!

Dansons Medical

Antonia went above and beyond to help make sure my airtable was setup properly to sync with Shopify via AirPower. I needed a specific setup and I am an amateur with Airtable, but Antonia had no problem stepping in and setting things up for me - which I then asked him to tweak several times. Amazing customer service for their app! It also performs well and exactly what we needed.

Neon Vibes UK

This app has been a lifesaver. We use it every day without fail, and works a charm. Really simple to setup, particularly with the help from the customer service team. Couldn't recommend it highly enough. 5⭐

NEU Gaming

This app is pretty straightforward and easy to use. The team was really easy to work with - great customer service.

Havamal Gifting

This app is really powerful and has limitless options for your business. I'm using it to sync my vintage inventory to Shopify. As a complete newbie their team set me up and took the time to make sure things were working. Definitely email them to get assistance. A chat help function would make this even easier, hopefully, they introduce this.

The Holiday Gift Shop

Awesome tool, previously we were building our own integrations with Airtable using Zapier, but this app is so much easier. The price is right, too!

Fun Services Canada

Love this app! Previously I was using Integromat (similar to Zapier) to synchronize our data to Airtable, but it took a ton of work because I had to build all the integrations manually. AirPower makes this so much easier, and way more reliable! Definitely worth checking out if you're using Airtable together with Shopify.

CanvasPrints.com

AirPower/AirTable is incredibly powerful, and easy to use. Daniel is also great with customer service and very helpful.