AiSpeed + SEO

AiSpeed + SEO

by Arctic Grey, Ltd.

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

winestorageuk

This app seems to have helped improved the speed of my website a lot. We have gone from around 5 seconds to under 2 seconds now. The support is fantastic also.

TeezThatTalkllc

Although it took a bit longer than I expected, my site is faster than it was and the shopping experience is much smoother now. :)

The Monogrammed Home

I needed a faster site and better SEO, so naturally I started the free trial to see "what's in the box" and I was pleasantly surprised. I was confused by a few things, but when I contacted support they assured me I just needed to let the app do its thing for about a day or so before seeing the true results. I waited about 3 days and could visually see the improvements and impact AiSpeed had on my site. A+

Champion Design Group

I needed an app that was easy to use that could speed up my site. So I tried AiSpeed and got exactly what I was looking for. I didn't need to do any coding as advertised which was a bonus, Also, what's cool about this app is their support. Their email support was fast, but they also offer phone call support which is even better, it was nice to speak with them on the phone to get a better understanding of how the app could help my site.

New American Fine Art

My experience with AiSpeed started off a little rocky, but after working with their awesome support, I couldn't be happier. The development team did their magic and my site is faster.

GlossLeaf

When we first installed the app, it did not improve the speed at all, which was a bit of a shock. However, we contacted their support, and they were quick to respond. They were very apologetic, and I could see that they cared about helping us improve our site's speed. They asked if they could do some custom modifications, we approved, and within a week or so we saw a big improvement of our site speed. Thank you AiSpeed team; you really delivered!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the chance to help improve the speed of your site. :)

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Mon score speedinsight avant Smartphone 29 et Ordinateur 69 ..avec AISPEED !!! 2 SMARTPHONE et 15 ORDINATEUR...Facturé 2 FOIS !!! aucune aide par email ....alors que je donne mon score SPEEDINSIGHT je demande le remboursement..

July 13, 2020

We are so sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our app, and we will do anything possible to help turn this experience into a fantastic one.

We really want to help make your site faster, please contact support@arcticgrey.com directly and ask for Jake or Anthony, and they will be sure to help you increase your site speed in any way possible.

Almost Famous Clothing

I love everything about AiSpeed, their support is fantastic, the app has made my site much faster, and it's so easy to use. :)

MoneylineTees

After downloading the app, I did not see any real immediate increase of speed, so naturally I reached out to their support and they were very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

They made a few alterations on their end, and after a few days, I really started to see a difference in our page load times. The app does what it says, and my site is faster.

If I were to give a bit of constructive criticism, it did take longer to see the results than I had anticipated. Their support said some sites see improvements within 24 hours while other sites may take a bit longer, I guess I was one of the sites that took longer.

Overall great experience, and my site is most certainly faster, but it would be nice if they made it more clear how long it would take to see the results.

RosiePanda

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this app to speed up my site, but it's actually only gotten slower. $99/mth. for daily optimization that doesn't do anything is borderline unethical. Also, they took a couple of days to respond to my email to tell me that it would be up to another 3 business days to get my app working. Simply unacceptable experience from beginning to end.

July 3, 2020