4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in retargeting returning customers and boosting sales. They value its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and cost-effectiveness. Features like syncing product collections to Facebook and Instagram automation are highly praised. The customer service, particularly from Joanne and Kelly, is commended for its professionalism and readiness. The app's 1-on-1 consulting sessions and clear instructions are also beneficial to merchants.

March 11, 2024

Joanne from the staff is exceptionally helpful and always eager to find solutions for us. Additionally, the app is incredibly user-friendly. I highly recommend it!

ME30

3.有問題找得到人,回應速度1-2天內
4.顯示上不會影響使用者購物體驗,實際使用後確實提升轉換率

另外感謝專業的Joanne提供協助,還幫助我再將應用程式與FLOW做到更好的自動化,真的大力推薦Joanne

----
I have tried many membership systems and point systems, and found that this one has the most sophisticated functions and is the most user-friendly.

1. The series connection system is intuitive and flexible
2. The cost is reasonable
3. If you have any questions, you can find someone, and the response speed is within 1-2 days.
4. The display will not affect the user's shopping experience, and it will indeed increase the conversion rate after actual use.

In addition, I would like to thank the professional Joanne for her assistance and helping me to better automate the application and FLOW. I highly recommend Joanne.

Moon Peach
26 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Very useful app. If you encounter problems with the settings, the customer service will be very patient and provide assistance. I sincerely recommend it to everyone.

CUPETIT 卡柏蒂精品甜點
4 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Akohub has designed the membership system's features perfectly and continues to strengthen its focus on localization applications!
Whenever I raise an issue, they proactively resolve it and consistently track my subsequent status.
Especially Joanne Chai, she is the best service I have ever encountered in my life! Always actively helping me solve problems, not only limited to the services they provide but also assisting me in resolving issues encountered when using Shopify again.
Whether you are a Taiwanese business or not, I highly recommend using Akohub's services!

ButterCup Accessory奶油杯銀飾
10 months using the app
February 20, 2018

Excellent service, Great product

Belagems
Over 4 years using the app
June 25, 2018

We have been using this app for several months. It's very easy to install and set up and they keep updating some great features. We actually had a lot of sales from this app every week. highly recommended.

Umade Cc
Almost 4 years using the app
August 27, 2018

This was easy to install and pretty intuitive after the included conference call answered all my questions. I can't say how effective it will be, but I've had a lot of difficulty trying to run my retargeting campaigns myself, so I'll be really excited if these are effective. It sure beats spending my limited time carefully managing my campaigns myself.

Boutique Academia
Over 3 years using the app
Edited July 8, 2020

Works wonders. Great support and highly effective marketing tool. It took a little over a week to start seeing results. Highly recommended.

TUKUTUKUM
Türkiye
Over 2 years using the app
Akohub replied June 22, 2020

[Update]
Good news! Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by the Facebook team. Now you're able to manage your existing ads or create new retargeting campaigns in our app. Please let me know if you need any help from us!

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked your account and noticed that your ad account was disabled by Facebook since there's a policy violation issue regarding your ad content from your products or website. However, sometimes the ad system may detect it incorrectly. We've contacted the Facebook team for your case and will keep you posted about the issue!

June 10, 2021

Unfortunately this app has declined dramatically in quality. I had it in 3 stores. Now is almost useless (I just keep it in one site and I’m planning to killing it in 2 weeks). Support is terrible, they never where able to fix the problems, answers where 3-4 days for a funny pointless email. if you install the app in a new store you will find that doesn’t work. Why pay such a high fee when you end doing 90% of your campaigns in ads manager?

Amigui