Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

UMade

It’s a good app. Save a lot of time and having great results!! They keep adding more useful features. Love it!

Seriously FAB®

After setting up a campaign, based on the basic carousel style suggested by the app, Facebook disabled our ad account so now we can't run any ads through this app or directly through FB. I have reached out to FB with no response yet, approaching 24 hrs. Frustrating to say the least. Obviously, I cannot recommend this app.

October 24, 2019

[Update] Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by Facebook team on Oct. 25 successfully. We also appreciate your feedback! Showing the tips about Facebook ad policy while creating ad messages will much prevent the ads from being disabled. We look forward to helping your next retargeting campaigns!
We're sorry for the Facebook's ad account issue you're facing. Sometimes it may need a while for their team to resolve the ad violation issue. We've also reached them for further investigate your ad situation. Our team will work further with them and reactivate your temporary disabled ad account as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Bella Grace Fashion

Had some teething problems in the beginning, but Ryan has been very supportive and everything is now resolved.

I have just created the first campaign so too early to tell the results but once the bug issue was resolved it was very quick and straightforward to create,

September 25, 2019

Thank you for trying our custom retargeting campaigns! We've noticed that you were facing some technical issues from Facebook while using our app. We apologize for the delayed response. Now our technical team has already resolved the issues for you. You can feel free to create a new campaign and retarget your website visitors into customers!

Turquoise Tuesday

I loooove this app... WOWZA! Have been using for around a month now and getting incredible results! So easy to use, amazing ROAS aaaand kinda blown away by how helpful the developers are. All my (many) queries have been answered quickly, and in great detail.

Best money I ever did spend ;) Stuff 5 stars- I'm giving 10 STARS for this app!!!

James&Co

V. good. It's the app as well as the service. I was alerted to an issue with the pixel, they fixed it and explained what to expect. Thank you David!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Good logical app with easy setup and responsive support. Will see how it goes for us and report back in!

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for the previous technical issues from Facebook system. After working with Facebook team and solving the issue, we hope your retargeting campaign can convert more website visitors into customers!

Nostalgia Cases

Installed on Friday, had an issue connecting my Facebook Ads account. I messaged support on Friday. It's now Tuesday and I've not heard back. In this day and age, I expect much quicker customer service. The app may well work well, but based solely on the lack of customer support, I have to give 1 star.

June 29, 2019

We're sorry for replying late. Like we mentioned in the email, there's a technical issue from Facebook system when connecting Facebook accounts. We are now actively communicating and solving the issue with Facebook team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for your feedback.

Girly Shop - A Taste For A Girl!

Downloaded this app on the 26-04-19 and sent two emails but have not received an answer. Will update my review once I get results.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have replied your emails. Your campaign was set up correctly and successfully. It's now running well and ready to convert your visitors through the retargeting campaign. Please see the details from our email and let me know if you have further questions. We're here to help. :)

Viva Devine

Excellent and responsive customer support. I contacted the support team regarding the plans and billing, they responded fast and very friendly. Recommended!

Waista

Where do I start. Downloaded this app on the 1-12-18 by the 10-12-18 I've had 34 add to carts and 18 sales. I was doing it all wrong by using clever ads for Google. This app is definitely the answer. As spend is £60 so far as I don't have much of budget yet but if they keep bringing in sales like that I'm going to have more and more budget really quick. If you are new store I highly recommend this app.
It brings visitors that are actually interested in your products and actively retargets them and brings them back which make the purchase.

You'll need some testing but once you've found your best items push, push them with this app. Don't bother with ads with Google I'd scale from Facebook it's easier and seems to work really well.

Thank you to all the team who made this ♥️ Great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27