Ako Retargeting ‑ Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting ‑ Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

CUADRART

I have been using AKO for another of our stores and it works awesome, providing high ROI. Super easy to use as well. Can't wait to see the results in my new store. Check it out: www.cuadrart.com

LOVE TESS BOTANICS

great app.gggfgvcvcvcvcvgvv vcvcccghgchgvvcvcvcfxccvgjgvcvvcvcvcvgcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv

Twinklestars

Still testing out this app, hope it works better than ROI hunter & shoelace. Will re-review in 14 days.

BIJEWS

very good app, i use it everyday c'est vraiment une superbe application merci beaucoup n'hesitez pas a la telecharger

Epic Bargains 4 U

I just got this app and set it up. Very simple and understandable instructions. Now anxiously waiting to see if I start getting some sales.

EK LASHES

I just added this to my store, I'm interested to see if it will generate more sales. I will review again once it's had abit of time.

Stycker Shock

So far so good! Really easy to set up. Very straight forward process and I'm excited to see the results.

Relax And Ride Bikes

I am writing this review to extend my free trial 14 more days. I have just set it up and I do not know if it will work yet but I will be happy to rewrite the review after some time - however, the set up an installation was fairly painless and easy. I like it better than retargetapp, I did not get results with retarget app.

Bones btq

This app helped me a lot, Incredibles things to perform marketing and make money. I recommended the app.

Matsidiso South Africa

Waiting to see how the app performs- hoping it will convert customers and bring in greater sales for us. Customer service was efficient and responded to my questions right away. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13