4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in retargeting returning customers and boosting sales. They value its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and cost-effectiveness. Features like syncing product collections to Facebook and Instagram automation are highly praised. The customer service, particularly from Joanne and Kelly, is commended for its professionalism and readiness. The app's 1-on-1 consulting sessions and clear instructions are also beneficial to merchants.

January 22, 2024

3.有問題找得到人,回應速度1-2天內
4.顯示上不會影響使用者購物體驗,實際使用後確實提升轉換率

另外感謝專業的Joanne提供協助,還幫助我再將應用程式與FLOW做到更好的自動化,真的大力推薦Joanne

----
I have tried many membership systems and point systems, and found that this one has the most sophisticated functions and is the most user-friendly.

1. The series connection system is intuitive and flexible
2. The cost is reasonable
3. If you have any questions, you can find someone, and the response speed is within 1-2 days.
4. The display will not affect the user's shopping experience, and it will indeed increase the conversion rate after actual use.

In addition, I would like to thank the professional Joanne for her assistance and helping me to better automate the application and FLOW. I highly recommend Joanne.

Moon Peach
26 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Very useful app. If you encounter problems with the settings, the customer service will be very patient and provide assistance. I sincerely recommend it to everyone.

CUPETIT 卡柏蒂精品甜點
4 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Akohub has designed the membership system's features perfectly and continues to strengthen its focus on localization applications!
Whenever I raise an issue, they proactively resolve it and consistently track my subsequent status.
Especially Joanne Chai, she is the best service I have ever encountered in my life! Always actively helping me solve problems, not only limited to the services they provide but also assisting me in resolving issues encountered when using Shopify again.
Whether you are a Taiwanese business or not, I highly recommend using Akohub's services!

ButterCup Accessory奶油杯銀飾
10 months using the app
September 10, 2023

Since there is a bug and you dont dare answering to emails (sent 10 days ago btw), here is my one star review to receive the support I actually need :).

Artistika
2 months using the app
August 27, 2023

I had an amazing experience with Ako's service. The staff was incredibly professional and their attitude was exceptional. They went above and beyond to cater to my needs and were always ready to assist.
Especially Joanne's help.
Not only explained the functions of the app twice for me in detail.When I was too busy to set up the membership system, she also kindly assisted me in sorting out the content settings of the membership system and helping me complete the initial settings.I am really grateful for her ability to let me can quickly start using the membership system and other functions.She was always there to help me with any issues I had after starting to use the app.
After having the membership function, it has successfully attracted many old customers to come back to the website.I highly recommend their service for their outstanding professionalism and exceptional customer care.

SMOOSY
4 months using the app
August 28, 2023

We have recently started using the Ako Marketing Retargeting Ads app for a month and have been very satisfied so far. I want to especially thank Joanne from their customer service team for her tremendous help and support.

As a new brand in the local market, we faced many challenges with logistics and marketing on the Shopify platform. Joanne was very empathetic and patient in addressing our difficulties. She thoroughly explained how to use the AKO system and features.

There were some functionalities on AKO that we didn't know how to utilize fully. Joanne always assisted us with processing and communication. She also comprehensively helped us with setting up and resolving operational issues. I highly recommend this app and consulting Joanne if you need to leverage similar platforms and capabilities - she will undoubtedly be the best person to help you.

Joanne is an extremely caring and responsible consultant. Without her assistance, we would have encountered many obstacles and not known how to solve them. She is truly the most compassionate person we have worked with so far and genuinely understands users' needs.

Joanne professionally and patiently helped us tackle all the problems we faced and always responded to us in the shortest time. I sincerely appreciate all her hard work and recommend her to anyone needing assistance!

益生菌專家 - 澳洲 Life-Space
About 1 month using the app
Edited September 4, 2023

Really nice costumer support once yo talk with them :)
Ray had help me a lot

Excellent service, Great product

Belagems
Over 4 years using the app
February 6, 2018

So easy to install, great for the technically challenged -- retargeting made easy! We are just getting going, very keen to see the results.

Objae1