Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Girly Shop - A Taste For A Girl!

Downloaded this app on the 26-04-19 and sent two emails but have not received an answer. Will update my review once I get results.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have replied your emails. Your campaign was set up correctly and successfully. It's now running well and ready to convert your visitors through the retargeting campaign. Please see the details from our email and let me know if you have further questions. We're here to help. :)

Viva Devine

Excellent and responsive customer support. I contacted the support team regarding the plans and billing, they responded fast and very friendly. Recommended!

Waista

Where do I start. Downloaded this app on the 1-12-18 by the 10-12-18 I've had 34 add to carts and 18 sales. I was doing it all wrong by using clever ads for Google. This app is definitely the answer. As spend is £60 so far as I don't have much of budget yet but if they keep bringing in sales like that I'm going to have more and more budget really quick. If you are new store I highly recommend this app.
It brings visitors that are actually interested in your products and actively retargets them and brings them back which make the purchase.

You'll need some testing but once you've found your best items push, push them with this app. Don't bother with ads with Google I'd scale from Facebook it's easier and seems to work really well.

Thank you to all the team who made this ♥️ Great app

RV Cover Supply

The best return on investment ever! We had ads running for only 2 days and have a 3000% ROI! No joke. We were skeptical at first but figured we would try it out and very happy with the results. Very easy to set up.

USticker

I like this app. It saves a lot of time for us. We also have good results recently. Make sure you have both regular retargeting and the advance retargeting setup. It's helpful to reach not only existing visitors but new potential clients who are interested in similar products that you are selling.

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR

Giving this app to try to convert my visits into actual sales. Will update my review once I get results.

Woosahhh

So far so good... Just started it and it seems to do what they imply, hopefully get some sales out of my new store!

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

Awesome and user-friendly
Recommend as #1 APP for Retargeting with Facebook Ads.

Thank you.......

Cigar Pros

sgagagafgafdga adfbadfga adgadfgF AGafga adgg rRG RRr g
WRgrwRG rgRG rgRG rgwRG rwgrg Gwgr WRGrgWRGwrgRG.

Sooper Lifestyle

I love the simple user interface in Ako. Easy to retarget. Although I am still at the measuring stage of my campaigns. Will need to see how well these campaigns perform & I'll do an update on this review then.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26