Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

TheGadgetizers

Excellent app which is easy to use. I use it complementary to my FB Ads. I really hope it will boost my sales. I will share more information after 5 days.

United By Color

Just started to use this app. Will come back and give more information after I have used it for a while.

La Voûte Boutique

Just getting started with the app, hope it helps with my conversions. Seems pretty easy to navigate.

PINK BASURA

The campaign set ups were really easy! I've wanted to set up some ads that retarget customers but wasn't sure how to do it, Ako made it super simple. I liked how it just did it for you!

Monsta Surf

Best retargeting app on the marketplace. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Easy to boost sales. Thank you!!!

Harper Valley

Retargeting was the last thing I wanted to do, due to the complexity of it. But Ako Retargeting has basically done it all for me! It took me 2 minutes to set up, now all I have to do is sit back and watch my visitors come running back.

Ghiaccio Jewellery

App is great and helped me get customers. would recommend to many people

Addiction Nouvelle Lingerie

Just installed and launched my first ad.
This app is very easy to use and i can't wait to see how much conversion(s) i could get with Ako re-targeting.

Cotton + Stem

The app is super easy to use, they do most of the legwork for you. Can't wait to see our results and how many sales we bring in.

Bloomspace

Finally, a nice clear app that provides real nice control over retargeting and creating lookalike facebook audiences. This can be a really powerful way of marketing if you haven't tried it.