Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

BloomMajesticBeauty

I used this app to increase the sales of the online store.
it works perfectly and did the job.

Very happy

WatchuWearing

So far so good, Im barely starting out but it looks like it may be a good fit for me. Gonna give it a try and see

Oakwood Street

So far so good - simple to set up and get the campaign running. My only issue is that I cannot change the items in the ad (without upgrading)

RIVIA SPORTS

Perfect for retargeting. Easy to set up ads and follow up on the stats. Can upgrade & set up more if wanted.

One Stop Shop & Buy

Just Started today , will come back to review properly after the trial. User Friendly and really easy to use ...

The Mason Jar Boutique

So easy to use, any person can do it! This takes all the work out of creating dynamic adds which can be so hard to set up in facebook.

Nyx Outlet

Let's see how it works.. I just utilized free features for testing..
Apps looks easy to navigate...

MyDesignerly

So far so good. Just set it up today and seeing if it will help get more traffic to my website! Fingers crossed! Thanks!

AL Design Shop

This app takes all the hassle out of having to learn retargeting ads, very easy to set up with this app. Keep up the good work.

TheGadgetizers

Excellent app which is easy to use. I use it complementary to my FB Ads. I really hope it will boost my sales. I will share more information after 5 days.