Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Retarget cart abandoners & Instagram engagers with dynamic ads

Relax And Ride Bikes

I am writing this review to extend my free trial 14 more days. I have just set it up and I do not know if it will work yet but I will be happy to rewrite the review after some time - however, the set up an installation was fairly painless and easy. I like it better than retargetapp, I did not get results with retarget app.

Matsidiso South Africa

Waiting to see how the app performs- hoping it will convert customers and bring in greater sales for us. Customer service was efficient and responded to my questions right away. :)

Feddymart

This app is very easy to use and navigate. better price compared to other re targeting apps that I have come across.

Wild Femininity Apparel

Very easy to set up, the campaign looks good. I get easily confused about Facebook ads, so this app is really useful. Thumbs up!

Cameo Ephemeral

Incredibly easy to set up and fast! Already have campaign running and eager to see lasting effects.

Your Own Depot

I just installed it. Super simple to set up. Can't wait to see the result on this if it really works!

Treasure Box

It was very easy to set up. So far that is all I have done with this app. Once I have seen it in action, I will update my review. Thanks

IfacilShop.com

This is the first time that i use this app and i think that it works well, sales take time and patience to give a great feedback

MASONIC VIBE

I used this app long time ago for my first store. Now I use it again. This is a great app to increase more sales. Helpful for my business. Easy to use and easy to setup.

BAGGY

Easy to setup and i found some of the features very helpful, like advanced targeting. Hope the ROI be high enough to upgrade my plan.