Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Sexy and Sassy Pearls

Just signed up, I will let you know again in a month or so! Hopefully it works like I anticipate it to.

WolfPackOnline

I am currently writing this review to extend my free trial. I will update my review based on performance.

FYOOUTLET

O Ako Retargeting - Facebook Ads é fantástico e pratico. Recomendo para as empresas que precisam de eficiência e praticidade.

Just Cozy Things

Retargeting is crucial for your business to cultivate the know- like-trust factor. So I'm so happy I found Ako Retargeting as it has helped immensely.

Regalosauro

Quick and intuitive app to create retargeting campaigns based on store products. I liked that they offer a plan for shops just launched like ours.

Veritas Fit

Simple to set up. Easy to use. Excited to see this in action as FB ad retargeting can be a real challenge,

My Class Shop

I just installed this app and it looks great. Really easy to set up and run your first campaign. Looking forward to see the results soon!

The Steampunk Cave

Super easy to install! Too early to comment on the results as i just got the app, will come back later for that.

ArtiKen

No idea of what is to come but excited to see what will come of it based of previous reviews...hoping for big results.

Top Trends Daily

Easy and simple to use! Good user experience and overall experience in the app. Looking forward to seeing the results soon. Thanks