Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Veritas Fit

Simple to set up. Easy to use. Excited to see this in action as FB ad retargeting can be a real challenge,

My Class Shop

I just installed this app and it looks great. Really easy to set up and run your first campaign. Looking forward to see the results soon!

The Steampunk Cave

Super easy to install! Too early to comment on the results as i just got the app, will come back later for that.

ArtiKen

No idea of what is to come but excited to see what will come of it based of previous reviews...hoping for big results.

Top Trends Daily

Easy and simple to use! Good user experience and overall experience in the app. Looking forward to seeing the results soon. Thanks

LEaO OPTiCS

Extremely simple and easy to set up and use compared to other similar apps I have tired. No real experience needed to use.

Dog Lovers' Mart

I love the idea, I have been looking forward to finding such an app . I anticipate quick results!

UnitedGifts

Excellent app i would reccomend it to all of you! this incredible app has let me retarget ads efficiently.

NewLeaze

Amazing and very fast to install. I really hope this is the turning point of my life. I think ive made an important investment

Philodox Designs

I like how easy and fast everything with this app works. Waiting to see results, however this is going good so i hope the results are just as good.