4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in retargeting returning customers and boosting sales. They value its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and cost-effectiveness. Features like syncing product collections to Facebook and Instagram automation are highly praised. The customer service, particularly from Joanne and Kelly, is commended for its professionalism and readiness. The app's 1-on-1 consulting sessions and clear instructions are also beneficial to merchants.

June 28, 2018

easy to create campaign... haven't really used the app yet but excited to try

Shopanama
November 29, 2018

I love the idea, I have been looking forward to finding such an app . I anticipate quick results!

Dog Lovers' Mart
Nigeria
August 24, 2018

Amazing easy to set-up! Waiting for the first results now. Nice to see that things can be easy as well.

Ekoko Looks Likes
Vietnam
August 30, 2018

Still in beginning stage. So far everything seem to work. Waiting to get more sales

Sharifahtrd
Malaysia
October 2, 2018

This is the first time that i use this app and i think that it works well, sales take time and patience to give a great feedback

IfacilShop.com
Guatemala
October 30, 2018

I love how easy this app was to use it. Just started out tho, love to see how this app gotta bring me sales!

Twinstar Design
Singapore
August 11, 2017

This app is great and I upgraded to the silver plan.
Install it, follow a few steps and it work like a charm, it is the perfect app if you are like me and you don't have any knowledge on retargeting ads, this app will do the job for you. I recommand.

Chamoureuse Com
France
October 4, 2018

Incredibly easy to set up and fast! Already have campaign running and eager to see lasting effects.

Cameo Ephemeral
September 22, 2018

This app is very helpful, it provides great results , it helps to retarget people who visited your website

StylishwomanWorld
France
August 8, 2018

I have read going things about the app, I will update after my trial ends.

Be Me Bikini Swimwear