Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Turn your visitors into customers with FB Google retargeting

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Keto Freedom

Location France

Just started with this App and so far everything is looking great. It is real easy to set up retargeting campaigns

Jordyyystore

Great app for facebook ads and retargeting. Helped me get more exposure to my facebook page and more traffic to my website.

Exotic Aquaristic

Location Australia

It is such a good app. Thanks guys.Very simple and easy.It has many cool features ... Give it a shot....

Xs & Os

Ease of use. Easy to install. We will see when the ad runs if it helps us with our sales. Will update then.

gadgetelectronics

the simplicity of the app is AMAZING!!!!! i have alot of visitors but no buyings hopefully this app can retarget and convert them

Top Spec U.S.

Very easy to configure - much better than the others I've tried. We will see how the results look after running it for a while.

Black Legacy

Easy set up for sure, we'll see if they are more effective than when I create my retargeting campaigns by myself.

therawstore

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to install and much cheaper than shoelace and snappic... so far so good! Will update in a few weeks once it starts working

Just Adorbs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app, it's very easy to use and setup! Other apps like shoelace cost so much to test and try out, this is good for starters.

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

So far so good... Have just started using, hoping it will turn into some nice sales. Will post another review later