Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

HoodXCentral

After looking at the positive reviews I've decided to give this app a go. Will update if its effective or not.

MyCampingNeeds

This app is truly amazing and helpful and great and it helped me get a huge amount of profits riding through.

Vanity by D

App has been very easy to use and helpful for me with it being my first time doing Facebook ads. I definitely recommend

The Luxury Accessories

Really like how this app helps to market my products on Facebook. Saves me time! Easy to use and takes a second to set up.

nextlewel

i love this app it was very easy to use and very user friendly as well i hope to continue using this app into the future an i hope to see more features added to this as well.

Omega Dealzz

It was very easy to setup and use. Great experience.

The Soap and Bubbles Shop

Easy to set up, now waiting to see results. I will update review after a few days of the app running ads.

Corgilicious

Checking this app out on our shopify. Wish us luck. will update this review whenever our trial is up !

Savers Island Store

thanks to this app my sales have increased by 10%. I had to share the results with everyone this app is great!

Trevs Cycle Shop

easy app to use and will see how the sales go before i know this works. still new to this and wanting good results