Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Retarget cart abandoners & Instagram engagers with dynamic ads

Seriously FAB®

After setting up a campaign, based on the basic carousel style suggested by the app, Facebook disabled our ad account so now we can't run any ads through this app or directly through FB. I have reached out to FB with no response yet, approaching 24 hrs. Frustrating to say the least. Obviously, I cannot recommend this app.

October 24, 2019

[Update] Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by Facebook team on Oct. 25 successfully. We also appreciate your feedback! Showing the tips about Facebook ad policy while creating ad messages will much prevent the ads from being disabled. We look forward to helping your next retargeting campaigns!
We're sorry for the Facebook's ad account issue you're facing. Sometimes it may need a while for their team to resolve the ad violation issue. We've also reached them for further investigate your ad situation. Our team will work further with them and reactivate your temporary disabled ad account as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Bella Grace Fashion

Had some teething problems in the beginning, but Ryan has been very supportive and everything is now resolved.

I have just created the first campaign so too early to tell the results but once the bug issue was resolved it was very quick and straightforward to create,

September 25, 2019

Thank you for trying our custom retargeting campaigns! We've noticed that you were facing some technical issues from Facebook while using our app. We apologize for the delayed response. Now our technical team has already resolved the issues for you. You can feel free to create a new campaign and retarget your website visitors into customers!

Nostalgia Cases

Installed on Friday, had an issue connecting my Facebook Ads account. I messaged support on Friday. It's now Tuesday and I've not heard back. In this day and age, I expect much quicker customer service. The app may well work well, but based solely on the lack of customer support, I have to give 1 star.

June 29, 2019

We're sorry for replying late. Like we mentioned in the email, there's a technical issue from Facebook system when connecting Facebook accounts. We are now actively communicating and solving the issue with Facebook team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for your feedback.

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR

Giving this app to try to convert my visits into actual sales. Will update my review once I get results.

Woosahhh

So far so good... Just started it and it seems to do what they imply, hopefully get some sales out of my new store!

Sooper Lifestyle

I love the simple user interface in Ako. Easy to retarget. Although I am still at the measuring stage of my campaigns. Will need to see how well these campaigns perform & I'll do an update on this review then.

Corgilicious

Checking this app out on our shopify. Wish us luck. will update this review whenever our trial is up !

Savers Island Store

thanks to this app my sales have increased by 10%. I had to share the results with everyone this app is great!

WolfPackOnline

I am currently writing this review to extend my free trial. I will update my review based on performance.

Veritas Fit

Simple to set up. Easy to use. Excited to see this in action as FB ad retargeting can be a real challenge,