Ako Marketing: Retargeting Ads

Ako Marketing: Retargeting Ads

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited January 12, 2022

Please!!!! somebody from this app reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help! worst client service EVER. Please I need you to stop running adds. I have uninstall this app a long ago and campings are still running and charges keep going. Please HELPPPPP!!!!!

Ohmamá Ropa de Maternidad
Colombia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Akohub replied September 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for replying late. Your retargeting campaigns were running pretty great in the first few days! To keep the conversions going, you can create a traffic campaign for reaching more prospects at the same time!

For the payment, if you reinstall the app, you'll select a new plan. However, the new Shopify application charge will replace the existing/previous one, so you won't be charged by the system twice during the same period. Please let us know if you have any further questions. I'm here to help! :)

August 30, 2020

Hi! I'm so angry!!! I spent ca. $500 with this app and I haven't buyers!!!!!!! This app work very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regina's Desire Swimwear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Akohub replied August 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Regina. We're sorry for hearing it. We have further looked into your retargeting campaign and found that your daily budget was set a bit too high. Since Facebook retargeting ads only deliver your ads to the audiences who have browsed or engaged with your website, you only need to set €5 to €10 per day to convert your website visitors. Other types of Facebook campaigns need higher budget instead.

To create a more effective retargeting campaign, we highly recommend that you can try our suggested budget and also run a traffic campaign at the same time to bring more potential customers back to your online store. These audiences will be well collected and then converted by our retargeting campaigns more efficiently.

Please let us know if you'd like to talk further with us. We will provide more suggestions on your retargeting strategy. Hope we can optimize your campaigns and help you convert more visitors into customers soon.

Edited July 8, 2020

Works wonders. Great support and highly effective marketing tool. It took a little over a week to start seeing results. Highly recommended.

TUKUTUKUM
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Akohub replied June 22, 2020

[Update]
Good news! Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by the Facebook team. Now you're able to manage your existing ads or create new retargeting campaigns in our app. Please let me know if you need any help from us!

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked your account and noticed that your ad account was disabled by Facebook since there's a policy violation issue regarding your ad content from your products or website. However, sometimes the ad system may detect it incorrectly. We've contacted the Facebook team for your case and will keep you posted about the issue!

May 29, 2020

Great App Great team that is always very helpful and answers very fast They helped me understand better how this works many Thanks

Easy-sunshine
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Akohub replied May 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope you convert your website visitors into customers and gain more sales easily. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help. :)

October 23, 2019

After setting up a campaign, based on the basic carousel style suggested by the app, Facebook disabled our ad account so now we can't run any ads through this app or directly through FB. I have reached out to FB with no response yet, approaching 24 hrs. Frustrating to say the least. Obviously, I cannot recommend this app.

Seriously FAB®
Time spent using app: 16 days
Akohub replied October 24, 2019

[Update] Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by Facebook team on Oct. 25 successfully. We also appreciate your feedback! Showing the tips about Facebook ad policy while creating ad messages will much prevent the ads from being disabled. We look forward to helping your next retargeting campaigns!
We're sorry for the Facebook's ad account issue you're facing. Sometimes it may need a while for their team to resolve the ad violation issue. We've also reached them for further investigate your ad situation. Our team will work further with them and reactivate your temporary disabled ad account as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Edited September 25, 2019

Had some teething problems in the beginning, but Ryan has been very supportive and everything is now resolved.

I have just created the first campaign so too early to tell the results but once the bug issue was resolved it was very quick and straightforward to create,

Bella Grace Fashion
Time spent using app: 3 days
Akohub replied September 25, 2019

Thank you for trying our custom retargeting campaigns! We've noticed that you were facing some technical issues from Facebook while using our app. We apologize for the delayed response. Now our technical team has already resolved the issues for you. You can feel free to create a new campaign and retarget your website visitors into customers!

June 25, 2019

Installed on Friday, had an issue connecting my Facebook Ads account. I messaged support on Friday. It's now Tuesday and I've not heard back. In this day and age, I expect much quicker customer service. The app may well work well, but based solely on the lack of customer support, I have to give 1 star.

Nostalgia Cases
Time spent using app: 4 days
Akohub replied June 29, 2019

We're sorry for replying late. Like we mentioned in the email, there's a technical issue from Facebook system when connecting Facebook accounts. We are now actively communicating and solving the issue with Facebook team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for your feedback.

December 6, 2018

Giving this app to try to convert my visits into actual sales. Will update my review once I get results.

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 6, 2018

So far so good... Just started it and it seems to do what they imply, hopefully get some sales out of my new store!

Woosahhh
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
December 6, 2018

I love the simple user interface in Ako. Easy to retarget. Although I am still at the measuring stage of my campaigns. Will need to see how well these campaigns perform & I'll do an update on this review then.

Sooper Lifestyle