Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Metal Expression

I was retargeting very quickly with AKO. The ads were easy to create and I am off to the races in no time. Looking forward to more sales growth. I enjoyed the ease of use and ability to get running quickly.

Jersey Champ

this app helped me scale my campaigns from $25 day to $100 a day. My ROA remained consistent throughout the process.

Twinstar Design

I love how easy this app was to use it. Just started out tho, love to see how this app gotta bring me sales!

Dope Mammies

I'm trying the retargeting i hope i will see good result I will update everyone soon i get the result

American Babe

Used this app for the holidays for retargeting and it was really easy to use! Definitely will continue to use it.

victors-product

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

NNA Store

Bien pour l instant, jespère que l application fonctionne vraiment et convertis. Je sais pas trop quoi dire d autre mais c est facil a programmer et parametrer en tout cas.

vibeyourway

This app is brilliant, it makes it so easy to create retarget ads on both Facebook & Instagram! I LOve It!

Case-Space | Online Store

All seems great for now and will update in the near future with any updates I may have on performance.

TIQTAQHighTech