Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Hellodrinks

So easy to set up, and seems to be a lot easier than Shoelace, and much cheaper too, always good for small business. Need drinks for the Summer - Check out www.Hellodrinks.com.au

Blessed By Bella

Very easy and straight forward. I like how you can choose what products to display. Many other Re-target apps are not user friendly. This app makes things easy.

J&J Gemstones

im a returning customer from a diff account...the apps was easy to setup and use...keep up the good work. cheers...

NewAir

Super easy to setup and the support is very responsive. I haven't seen any other FB retargeting app that is this seamless. Great app!

Neon Underground Apparel

Just did my first campaign, was super easy and it looked awesome!! highly recommend trying this app out.

Clout Fashion Store

great app! will see how it performs we just installed it on our store. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Black Sheep Cycling

Such an intuitive app. Well done. There needs to be more of these types of apps for Plus merchants, taking advantage of the key features of the platform

Make The Pizza

I tried multiple retargeting apps and this one is by far my favorite, I definitely recommend this because it's all done through your own facebook business account. No funny business!

Metal Expression

I was retargeting very quickly with AKO. The ads were easy to create and I am off to the races in no time. Looking forward to more sales growth. I enjoyed the ease of use and ability to get running quickly.

Jersey Champ

this app helped me scale my campaigns from $25 day to $100 a day. My ROA remained consistent throughout the process.