Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with Instagram & FB Retargeting

Olde Church Emporium

Great App just started using it but easy to load and use. Hopeful it will work well for us. Will report back in a couple of weeks with the results.

Little Whirlwinds

Very easy to set up - hoping for better (and more honest) results than a previous app I have tried. Fingers crossed.

bare-soaps

So far so good. It was quite easy to set up and very intuitive. The real test will be how this performs during the holidays.

Everything Mary

I'm using this app for retargeting and it has COMPLETELY simplified the entire process! I'm excited to see what kind of ROI we get out of it!

Maguari Store

It's Good to use this APP. Highly recommended from my side. Thanks AKo

Sw!tch

Great app, it really helps you to setup your marketing. Its really easy to use and integrades perfectly with fb.

Consistently Trendy

I have just installed this app I don't know if it will do well but oke.. Can't wait for it to show good results.

Sassy Classy Fly

I used this app to help me with getting ahold of some of the floater business out there that need to see things more than once. We'll see how this goes. Easy to set up.

Discountsaleuk

I used this app for facebook retargetting. I really like the easy installation and ad creation. Hopefully it does what it intended to do by retargetting.

Sullen Art Co.

So far so good, easy to set up and get going. All from my phone, couldn’t be easier to use, and the dynamic ad retargeting is awesome