Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Matsidiso South Africa

Waiting to see how the app performs- hoping it will convert customers and bring in greater sales for us. Customer service was efficient and responded to my questions right away. :)

Ready Detroit

I am hoping that this app will braoden the scope of my business. There are so many great Reveiws, so hopefully i'll be back to write one for them as well!

Feddymart

This app is very easy to use and navigate. better price compared to other re targeting apps that I have come across.

Tick Tock Beauty

This is great app ! don't miss out. you have nothing to lose as it offers free trial at the beginning.

Shop Cat Supplies

I'm hoping to see some great sales from the retargeting. Great app, easy to set up. I need help with my advertising (hits, no sales) and choose this app based on the rating. Thanks so much! :)

Wild Femininity Apparel

Very easy to set up, the campaign looks good. I get easily confused about Facebook ads, so this app is really useful. Thumbs up!

Cameo Ephemeral

Incredibly easy to set up and fast! Already have campaign running and eager to see lasting effects.

Your Own Depot

I just installed it. Super simple to set up. Can't wait to see the result on this if it really works!

Treasure Box

It was very easy to set up. So far that is all I have done with this app. Once I have seen it in action, I will update my review. Thanks

IfacilShop.com

This is the first time that i use this app and i think that it works well, sales take time and patience to give a great feedback