Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Boutique 20

We love this app & more importantly, our customers love this app! They are able to tell us what they REALLY want back in stock, and it's super easy for us to let them know when we restock their favorite styles!

APOM

This app has been super helpful to help us get in touch with customers so we can help them when something they want is not available in their size, it also helps us determine how much product to stock!

MYSTIQ

Simple to set up, simple to use. Have been using for a long time and never have to think about it - just set and forget.

A Thousand Wishes Craft Shop

Perfect for what we were looking for. It has increased our sales and eliminated a lot of wasted time for both ourselves and our customers.

Twisted Yarn Shop

Very happy with this plugin. Customizable and easy to use. We needed a tweak to functionality and customer service got back to us immediately. I will say that the interface for including or excluding products is clunky and manual (for example, you can't filter by collection), but we want the app to apply to all products so it's not an issue for us. Well worth $5/month.

Made For The Lake Co.

Customer service is slow, but the app is otherwise great. I've always had a hard time finding time to design and send out emails for restocks. This took care of that.

TDN Tools

Only had this app a few days but I can already tell it's going to be a massive improvement on what we had before

YouEnvyMe.Club

OH My GOD! Look No Further! This is the BEST APP EVER!

I tried another one and it was so difficult to set up and it required special coding but THIS ONE is SO EASY to set up! Just push a few buttons and it works INSTANTLY and it's VERY customizable.

It goes SO WELL with my theme and it's VERY professional looking. Well worth the money. This app will keep me from losing VALUABLE customers! 1,000,000 STARS!

Detroit Shirt Company

App works great, easy install, 4 easy steps and i am now realizing what items i need to reorder based on demand...great addition to my site.

RichieBillions.com

Great lil app, does whats it says, and more importantly allows you to fully edit the html email template too, just add sms alearts and it will be perfect!