Algolia Search and Discovery

Algolia Search and Discovery

by Algolia

Product search & discovery that increases conversions at scale

Smai

After reading one of the bad reviews below, I checked and found I was experiencing the same issue on my iPhone. I contacted support and they got back pretty much straight away. After 2 days of some back and forth to try to troubleshoot the problem, Matthieu has been a pleasure to work with, and helped me fixed the problem (so yes, there is a quick and easy fix for it!). They have since written a public post with the resolution https://discourse.algolia.com/t/ios-issues-with-our-shopify-autocomplete/1653

Apart from this little problem, the app itself is great, and we've been able to manipulate it to work with our retail/wholesale store. This has really helped search for both our customers and customer support team, and also makes training new employees easier. Check it out on www.smai.com.au

Thanks Matthieu and Algolia Search! Great app and great service! :)

Ecom Store 2

Very good app with ultra fast search. Helmetdon.in is now live with Algolia search thanks to excellent support from Algolia team.

Aqualoop

- Best search solution of the world (i tested a lot of them).
- Search is really fast!
- Amazing customer support

Algolia is going to be the next big thing.

Parispousse

Good customer support
The search page is pretty fast!
It's going to be the main structure of my collections pages

Testing Boston Spice

A few early hiccups, but the developer fixed them. Everything works great! Great communications with the developer.

Choix

If Amazon.com has a feature then you probably want your store to have it, and having a real-time autocomplete search (and then a search page with every filter your customer could want) are must-haves. Algolia is a night and day difference from the default search on our site and was an easy integration for how powerful the app is. Super responsive support as well!

2 Next