Reviews (2,302)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

April 14, 2024

I did a test order and two clients ordered as well...all parties are yet to receive products after 4+ weeks.

Very disappointed.

DT Selects
5 months using the app
FireApps replied April 16, 2024

Dear D'angelo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our app. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Please be assured that your concerns have been escalated to our internal team for a thorough review. We understand the importance of efficient order placement and fulfillment for your business, and we want to ensure that every aspect of our app meets your needs.

A member of our team has reached out to discuss the challenges you've faced in more detail. We eagerly await your response so we can assist you further and address any outstanding issues.

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction and success.

June 21, 2024

worst app ever used

Easy livinss
India
7 days using the app
FireApps replied June 24, 2024

Dear Shray,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our app.

To ensure we address the challenges you've faced effectively, a member of our team has reached out to gather more details. Our dedicated agent is looking forward to your response to discuss your experience further and explore how we can make things right.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we hope to hear from you soon.

February 20, 2024

Not impressed at all. I've just checked approx 50% of the 35 items listed on my shopify platform (after my first order set alarm bells ringing). Every item viewed so far will cost at least 20% more than the Zopi list price (the order that raised the alarm was +35%.

UK Home Automation
3 months using the app
FireApps replied February 22, 2024

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your review of our app and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value the feedback from our customers and we strive to enhance our service.

Our team is dedicated to resolving any problems or difficulties you may have faced and we have verified that your issue has been forwarded to our Internal team. One of our representatives has contacted you to discuss your feedback in more depth.

We hope to receive a response from you so that we can provide you with the assistance you need.

Thank you for your trust and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,

March 13, 2024

they are scmmers ..a big scameers ,make people charge ,,without your notice even you uninstaal app

MAMAs
Pakistan
2 days using the app
FireApps replied March 14, 2024

Hi!

Thank you for submitting a review for our app, and sorry for the unwanted experience. We take the feedback from our customers very seriously in order to improve the service.

Our team is committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have encountered and we have confirmed that you successfully canceled your plan with us. One of our agents has reached out to you to discuss your feedback in more detail.

Hopefully, we will hear back from you so that we can offer the support that you deserve.

January 22, 2024

Very Poor, it is the only app I use that I does not load most times I try to adjust my products. I am uninstalling for that issue.

Arboleda Design
5 months using the app
FireApps replied January 24, 2024

Hi!

Thank you for submitting a review for our app, and sorry for the unwanted experience. We take the feedback from our customers very seriously to improve the service.

January 23, 2024

dont expect and answer when there is a problem

Fish Outfitter
4 months using the app
FireApps replied January 25, 2024

Hi Donnie!

January 16, 2024

I cannot find a way to cancel this subscription. I know how to delete the app, but that may not cancel my subscription and monthly billing.

Le Shop
About 2 months using the app
FireApps replied January 17, 2024

January 30, 2024

no works, you cant process bundle and cant ask for refund

Welzijn
Ireland
9 days using the app
FireApps replied February 1, 2024

Hi Victor!

For your concern about the bundle, as Zopi can help you import the products from sourcing platforms, it's suggested to work directly with suppliers to have the custom link for this request to upload to your store.

Our team is committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have encountered and one of our agents has reached out to you to discuss your feedback in more detail.

We hope to hear back from you so that we can offer the support that you deserve.

The Zopi Support team

July 19, 2024

Zopi has been charging me for an app that I do not have access to. I have unistalled it and it is still charging me $19 a month. They are not responding to my emails when I tell them what is going on.

Horoscopix
June 30, 2024

The platform is super slow, can't really load the products i'm looking to upload

My Store
FireApps replied July 2, 2024

Hi Johhney,

We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share your insights about our app.

Following your feedback, we've performed an exhaustive system check and are happy to report that the Zopi app is fully functional and performing optimally.

To address the issues you've highlighted, one of our team members has reached out to you to inform you about this update. We are eager to hear back from you to further discuss your experience and determine the best way to resolve any concerns.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are grateful for the chance to serve you better. We look forward to your response and hope to turn your experience around.