Reviews (2,296)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

June 8, 2024

I have struggled with Zopi since the onset and the amount of features for the free version is less than attractive, however, the customer service is always on point to walk me through any issues that I have had and Ross, in particular, stands out as a shining star of this app with his kindness, knowledge, and willingness to get things done

Nana's Treasures
2 months using the app
June 4, 2024

I am just getting started out with Zopi. I was having some errors and used the chat support. I was chatting with Ross who gave me all the help I needed and I am so happy that he had all the answers for my technical problems! Thanks Ross, and thanks Zopi for the service!

Radiant Mama Collective
New Zealand
June 2, 2024

Give Vivian from tech support a huge raise she helped me fast and saved me money and even explained how to fix the issue in the future!

Green Mountain Printing
April 9, 2024

Jennie helped me solve my ordering issue. I was very grateful for the help provided over many hours of trouble shooting. Once you learn your way around the app, it is a wonderful too for your ecommerce shop. I would reccomend Jennie for support if needed using Zopi. Thank you again Jennie. You have made my day.

Beautiful Stranger 2020
7 months using the app
June 18, 2024

Ross has offered perfect help, from beginning till the end, very through help and was more than perfect

Blitz schnell
Germany
June 13, 2024

The app is very easy to use. I had the privilege to chat with Minn this morning. She was AWESOME. Helpful, patient, knowledgeable and walked me through everything I needed know how to do. She should be a trainer if not already one. You are lucky to have someone as efficient as Minn.

Seller sync
2 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Awesome job! Very informative. Helped me solve me problem and taught me something new.

Mailbox Money Mall
About 1 year using the app
June 20, 2024

Vivian was a missive help, very friendly and great at communicating what i needed to do to fix every issue I have been having, it made me feel like i am more then getting my moneys worth with Zopi! Zopi is also really easy to use.

BUTTERFLYCOMBSAU
27 days using the app
June 4, 2024

The assistance Vivian was available to understand my needs and she solved my issue in few minutes. I really recommend Zopi to work with.

*TIBA'S*
3 months using the app
Edited May 1, 2024

It isn't convenient to search one source at a time in order to then filter and sort by order number. If you could fix it to search both at the same time, that'd be the best. The inconvenience for me is having to search two sources and then cross-filtering the order or list count to determine trust worth sources and costs vs. value. Centralizing seemed like a game changer but I guess ill need to keep
looking
Update: the company reached out to take action on my feedback and implemented some changes to filters so you could look at both sources at the same time. Really impressed by the responsiveness

Beauty on Locke
About 2 months using the app
FireApps replied April 23, 2024

Dear Andrew,

We hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our app. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we are thrilled to hear that your experience has improved.

Please know that our team is committed to providing an exceptional service experience, and your satisfaction is our top priority. We are continually striving to enhance our app and services, and it is feedback like yours that helps us move in the right direction.

Should you have any further suggestions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here for you.

Thank you once again for your trust and support. We look forward to serving you better with each update.

Warm regards,