Reviews (2,279)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

Edited November 13, 2018

excellent app but i have just one comment that if you can add features to place an order from Ali orders that will be awesome

YAADADA
About 2 years using the app

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Edited November 12, 2018

This is the best app hands down for automated shipping from ali express i have used other services and they sucked. this thing fly's through ordering process easy. what a great design and user friendly i freaking love this app !keep up the good work we love this app its a must when your have a busy store like mine.

Lava stone bracelets
About 2 months using the app

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Edited November 11, 2018

Amazing app, ordering from Aliexpress is easy now!!!! Highly recommend, saves me so much time in ordering.

Venummarketplace
2 months using the app
November 8, 2018

Best app, i added in my store a lot of products very fast, good job please make it the best is very very awesome !!!!

Marin Wears
Romania
3 days using the app

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

November 6, 2018

Been using the app to start up my store and it has been sooooo helpful! Very simple and intuitive to use and syncs up perfectly with aliexpress where I get most of my products from!

Shop Baby Boutique
About 1 year using the app

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

November 6, 2018

So far this app has been great within sync up products to my shopify website...I have only had it for a few hours and have not yet made a sale so we shall see how that process goes. It would be nice if there was a select/deselect all button for variants as well as images in order to make it more efficient.

JustRight Market
About 1 year using the app
October 29, 2018

Great App, makes importing into my store so much easier and with recent updates improved a lot. Great customer service too.

Glamour Glitz
New Zealand
5 months using the app
October 26, 2018

really awesome app, i really like the way the we can import what we want and keep track of all of it, and also have it automated

Defitless
Czechia

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Orders users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Orders.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

October 15, 2018

I have mixed feelings about Ali Orders-Automate Dropship app. I like it because it makes order fulfillment so much easier but at the same time here and there it will bring me to an error page. It brings me to an error page only sometimes and that's when I'm switching between Tabs from within the app.

MyStore500
October 14, 2018

Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error ...

YuniverStore