Reviews (2,264)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

April 27, 2023

Helpful customer care, and technical support with punch of instructions and guidelines helped a lot at my first business steps

Elite Selections
Egypt
2 months using the app
April 26, 2023

Amazing, thank you for all of your help. The real person helping me is awesome. I couldn't have set this up without their help.

G.G. Go Next
8 months using the app
April 26, 2023

Ragazza precisa e capace avevo perso la connessione in chat e mi ha ricontatto immediatamente. Sono contento di aver trovato lei per aiutarmi.
Brava

Your Vibration
Italy
5 months using the app
April 26, 2023

The customer support is really doing a great job here. When you have issues within this app or even not quite related to this app. They tried hard to help solve the issue and also provide you with good tips. I want to especially thank customer service Lily who was very kind and patient with me to solve the issue together. Great user experience.

AutoLuxes
2 days using the app
April 25, 2023

VERY GOOD APP I LIKED IT SO I ADVISE EVERY ONE TO USE IT IN HIS WORK AND DROBSHIPPING. SO I WILL KEEP USING IT

ARGUEMENT

mainour
Saudi Arabia
About 1 year using the app
April 21, 2023

I ran into a few issues, I'm not that tech savvy these days and Lily was super helpful, they answered all my queries and stayed with my until my issues were completely resolved! Very appreciative.

Feministbutpunk
April 19, 2023

muy amables explicándote todo bien detalladamente como tienes que hacer si eres nuevo y estas empezando

auristok
Spain
April 19, 2023

thank you so much for this great team especially daisy who solved my problem in a sec I'm grateful to use ali orders and with its team

anubis
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2023

Estou gostando bastante, Agradecimento especial ao atendimento da ''Daisy'', super paciente e simpática, me ajudou muito!

hainemar