4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

Sehr freundlicher Support!
Gab mir super Ratschläge mit exakter Erklärung, um diese umzusetzen.

Vielen Dank!

e-galaxy
Switzerland
10 months using the app
April 10, 2023

It's a great experience and I got all possible help more than once. Thank you very much..............

BelleGlowz
Egypt
5 months using the app
April 10, 2023

Daisy delivered excellent customer service! Helped me add chrome extension and helped me import my products. I reccomend this App by far as one of the easiest!

SmokeyKicks
Germany
About 20 hours using the app
April 10, 2023

I had a great experience with Ethan. He has answered my questions. He has also provided me with some tips to help my store. Kudos to Ethan

Woodsy Storebia
7 months using the app
April 10, 2023

tolle app hilfreich hat mir zuviel zeit gespart und wenn man hilfe braucht die fragen werden immer beantwortet

Edd-Tech
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
April 10, 2023

Excellent service and resolved the issue quickly. Thank you for your amazing service as always.......

eStylo Deals
New Zealand
About 4 years using the app
April 10, 2023

great experience! Ethan had really guided me well. looking forward to start something big soon, with their support.

DUEL LONDON
About 3 hours using the app
April 10, 2023

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVED FROM JENNIE. SHE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. SHE REALLY GAVE ME SOME VERY HELPFUL TIPS AND ADVICE THAT WILL HELP ME IN MY BUSINESS. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS MAGNIFICENT BEFORE. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH JENNIE.

SWAG4ALL
4 months using the app
April 10, 2023

This app is highly recommended due to its exceptional customer service and impressive features. Overall, I give my full recommendation for it.

Aurora Luminous
Saudi Arabia
2 days using the app
Edited April 10, 2023

its excellent by the others app the man jennie help me lots im very happy it is a good app for dropshipping

Badar clothes