Reviews (2,296)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

May 11, 2023

From the moment I contacted the helpdesk, I was greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable representative who promptly addressed my concerns. They demonstrated a deep understanding of the platform and were able to guide me through the entire process with ease. Their patience and willingness to listen to my questions and provide detailed explanations were truly commendable.

Thanks Ciara from AliOrder,

Mod1Vibe
Netherlands
3 months using the app
May 11, 2023

its so awesome and have very nice customer she solve the problem in 2 min and replay fast thx alot ..

health technology co
Greece
3 months using the app
May 10, 2023

Fantastic support, very friendly, and right now, it is so rare to speak with real chill humans who solve problems professionally, quickly and with enthusiasm I just love it!

Skin Ninja
Lithuania
May 10, 2023

I would recommend this app to others because it a great easy way to start your own online business and work from home at your own pace and this app helps you a lot with importing products to your store.

Niah's boutique
May 9, 2023

So far so good.
Daisy was great help, definitely will use her tips and tricks in future.
100% will recommend this app

HOME OF CYCLISTS
Latvia
May 5, 2023

The Consultant was so helpful and kind, gave me all the necessary information. Keep it up Daisy. The app is also easy to browse through absolutely no hassles.

Mushumo
South Africa
May 4, 2023

very helpful person, and I am grateful for the tips he gives me for my dropshipping business , give all help and need I want, very hardworking person

belladonnajew
Saudi Arabia
Edited May 9, 2023

The person who helped me was Jennie - she's really helpful and positive. Strongly recommend her if you have any questions while building your website. :)

Erissa.co
Singapore
11 days using the app
Edited April 28, 2023

I've just opened up my website for the first time in years, definitely got the help I needed. very informative

Trendy Items Out
April 28, 2023

I had a great experience...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ELEGENSTORE