Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

It works Now due to my own accord. Figured it out myself. Had to uninstall the app then reinstall it

Linens + Littles Boutique

So far so good! User friendly app- had a small issued with images not transferring and Razi was very helpful!

UrbanQube

Great service, very helpful. Quick response to all my questions and requests. Thank you Rajendra for your patience.

NZ Electronics

Amazing app and great support, love been able to sell other people products without stocking them! - danny.co.nz

Awebit Apparel

Big callout to Rabbani. Had an issue adding products but on the online chat, was helped through the process and resolved the issue easily. Having someone knowledgable makes a big difference. Thank you

Mirabile Merc

Rabbani offered amazing customer service! Was quick, and very patient with me when I did not understand certain things.

Southern Bell Beauty Boutique

This app is AMAZING!!! I recently experienced a technical issue. I was able to get a hold of a customer service rep named Basha within 15 seconds of submitting my request. He walked me through steps of how to fix said issue, and he was able to resolve the issue within 2 minutes flat. He was extremely polite, and made sure that the issue would not happen again. I highly recommend this app! LOVE LOVE LOVE Aliexpress!!!

Kona’s

Rabbani was a great help with navigating and setup. I was stuck and he helped with something that would have taken hours to figure out. Thank you so much!

Elevate Swag

I love this app iU use it all the time. Also very easy to use and Sai Raghav was very helpful thank you!

Missy's canine apparel and stuff

i was having problems getting started sai raghav was very patient and helpful
to me i thankyou for such good customer service we need more like sai in the world today
thankyou