Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

REDIMENE

I am completely satisfied with this application, easy to use, and especially the customer service is exceptional

Step's Tee'ze And Accessories

So far so good, got great customer service from Sai Raghav! He helped my within 5 seconds of asking my question.

Muriell's Closet

I was having difficulties getting the sight to load, and was becoming very frustrated. Rabanni was amazing, and stayed with me to solve the problem, even had me share my screen and was patient with my lack of tech savviness for over an hour! Please use this app for your business. The support is superb!!

loveourpits

I used the live chat for some help when installing and somone was right there. Rabbani was with me for a long time, helping me get my browser settings right and making sure i had everything set before we stopped. I couldn't have done it without Rabbani!

Sparkelous

The chat support of this app is really great ! There is an online support for 24 hours and it is really nice and easy to use.
Thank you Sai Raghav for your help !

theanimebuzz

I am new to drop shipping and had trouble at first navigating the platform. I reached out to the 24/7 customer support and Razi helped me literally step by step until I figured things out. I'm so thankful I did not have to sit up for hours learning how to do it alone! Thanks Razi!

Wyld by Design

Worth every penny. The services already paid for themselves with the 24 hour support. Razi went the extra mile to make sure my drop shipping store was set up right. When we hit a wall, he took over my screen and fixed everything. Thanks Razi!!! You really made my day!!! I would like to add Rabbani to the list of amazing customer service agents! Keep up the good work! Mahalo

Just-Ravishing

Although the app may seem confusing, Razi was AMAZING ! I absolutely love the app. Recommended !!!!!

Trend Utopia

Great app, it makes everything easy, they have a live chat and Razi was so helpful when i did not know how to import products.

The Little Blue Emporium

Razi was a great help and gave me confidence in the application. I'm not the most tech savvy person, somehow Razi managed to know the exact answers