Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Super Fit Click

Razi Helped me a TON even with things unrelated to this app. Lifesaver. I was given info from Razi on subjects from margin creations to locations issues.

Huis en TuinMarkt | Meubels

I did try the app again after some 5-6 months.
This is what happend>>>

Now ALL my data, 300 products are gone after using this app again. Months of work are GONE!!!

Jos

NOT WELL WORKING APP!

Razi from Aliexpress Dropship APP:
Please try importing the Products
Also,as Promised we have Resolved your issue
We will be very much be Pleased if you Remove that 1star rating as we
have Resolved your issue
Please Feel free to contact us if you have any Queries
We will be very Happy to help you

WE:
After 1.5 - 2 months of working with this app, we did everything where they did ask for and we really like the idea of the app:

-Price change at store> does not work.
-Quantity Change> does not work
-Enable conditional price change> does not work
-Variable products price/quantity does not work

We spend a lot of time and money.
Give me us our 60 euro back and and 300 usd for the worker (We have invoices as proof) >>Because of your NOT WORKING APP!!!!

This is not a 1 time experience because we had more websites with the same problems and really like to work with a app like this.

May 2, 2019

Thanks for your review. But i don't believe in your comments. All the products which are present in your store are updating. If you remove items in your store it wont remove them in our app. make sure to update items which are present in your store. Please don't write such false reviews.

Be Butterfly

I really enjoyed this experience. It was very enlightening and I learned a lot from Rajendra's. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction and it is good to know that this kind of help is available. This was a thrilling and helpful experience which I enjoyed so much, I will be back soon and often. Lol. Thank you again Rajendra for your help. Awesome experience! Bye for now! Lol. Loved it! Wow!

MY HAND WATCH

I am trying to use this app because it offers great Products for more than fair Prices and its easy to maneuver around once you figure it out. I have received a ton of help from Ali's Customer Service by speaking with Rabbani Shaik. He is very informative, Patient and gets you the answers directly! Thanks for your help! Much Appreciated

Bestinhands

I have gone through the app it's quite helpful especially the staff members. Razi who is one of the staff members helped us out unconditionally. thanks

Chicago smartphone repair center

My first experience with support was amazing. razi was really patient and knowledgeable with helping me setup my application. He was quick with my needs and did not have me on live chat just waiting and wondering if anyone was there. Great support Razi.

Caliishop

I was struggling with updating products and adding products to the website. I saw the online chat and I was surprised that it worked so efficiently. I had a chat with Rabbani and I was an amazing helper. We did everything step by step and I am more aware of what I need to do. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!!

Zooshing

It is great, I need customer support, and I was blessed enough to find
"Rabbani". Wow!! this person was so precise I thought it was a computer at first, then I noticed it was a real person. When someone is good the whole company becomes better. Keep it up Rabbani. You will go all the way

Mixbuyz

I had the BEST customer service EVER! rajendra WAS VERY PATIENT AND HELPFUL. ANYTIME I NEED HELP, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HELP HIM. AFTER DAYS OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MY PROBLEM, HE TOOK HIS TIME AND HELPED ME. I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR HIS TIME AND PATIENCE. THANK YOU rajendra

lovegilllambo

this app is very good just downloaded and start gonna use it but i would like to thanks "RAZI" personally she help me a lot and went through with me in every single process thank you really appreciate your help.