Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Maple Watches

Pleasent experience dealing with the customer service agents. Rajendra was really helpful in answering my questions.

Dragon Beam Shop

Very good attention from Rabbani! I solve all my doubts. When starting with something like this, this type of support is always appreciated. Very happy with the service. Thanks Rabbani!

Baeboh

rabbani was a great help in guiding me through certain issues i had regarding the pricing and shipment. the instructions & guidance were certainly useful .
rabbani has been a saviour time and again

TOPLINE ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC.

Sai Raghav- help explained to me on chat how to import items into my shopify and it was precisely done. Thanks for the help excited for use of the app fully.

SuperCheapTech

Rabbani was very helpful in sorting out an issue I was having with stock on my store, very happy with the helpful resolution!

Pet Remembrance Gifts

I had challenges getting products imported to my Shopify store, I was working with Rabbani and in less than 10 minutes, I was up and running. Excellent customer service.

Beachy Bikinis

Hello To whom it may concern, You have no idea how much Rajendra helped me. He was so patient and helpful. He took his time to explain things to me even going on skype to assist , that kind of caring just dose not happen these days. He was amazing to work with and never ever became frustrated. He worked with me for a long time and I know he probably had other things to do. I want to remind all of his superiors and leaders one very important point: It is staff like Rajendra that are the heartbeat of the company , with out him or people like him, you have nothing but equipment and empty chairs. Please be sure to recognize him in your next staff meeting and give him a free breakfast and coffee along with a pat on the back. I appreciate your company having a service like this, please continue to focus on the customer not the investors. Thank you!!!

Coastal Eagle

Razi was extremely helpful in walking me through the steps from pricing all the way to how to import! Looking forward to a growing store!

It Shopp

Razi was very helpfull with all the information. Everything I asked he knows how to solve. Thank you Razi, for the great job and kind communication.

Credidit

rabbani was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, thank you so much rabbani for your excellent support and customer service!!