Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import and Sync Products from Aliexpress and many other sites

Body Beautiful

Really helpful and explained things rather than just provide you with a link to everything. Would highly recommend the online help section.

MeriDeewar

Good app to widen your product offerings. And good support by team to set by specially by Mr. Sai Raghav. Thanks for such good app. Just installed it. Now will share review again after orders. Let's see. Best wishes to team.

Nepkartz

had a great chat experience with Sai Raghav. Was very helpful indeed. Cheers. Keep up the good work.....

EcoHeroes

App can be improved, but customer service is great. Razi helped me so much setting up the app and answering all my doubt.

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, Aliexpress shipping is slow so I will stick with EPROLO, free and fast shipping.

Dorm Outlet Store

I am a beginner and the app does what it needs to and for the most part what I want it to. Not entirely intuitive and when I have had to contact support on the live chat feature they have always gotten me through my problem and solved it. Rabbani is a hero and is patient if you have a lack of knowledge and isrelentless in solving your problem to make sure you are running the way you want to be,

Lux by Victoria

The function of the app is good overall, but they really do have great customer service. Customer service rep Razi just helped me out with an issue. He was fast, clear and concise. So even if there are a few things left to be desired by the app, they have great customer service. Thanks Razi! :)

Thebestore

New to the App. No orders yet. Managing Aliexpress is a headache. But luckily I found EPROLO App. Free and way easier to use. I can fulfill orders in bulk with a few clicks.

roseroomnz

Rabbani Shaik was very helpful and patient with me. He used screen shops to guide me the problem I had.

Little JV

Was having issues and a little confused with how the pricing was being transferred over from AliExpress to Shopify. Rabbani was very helpful with sending me screen shots of what to do to correct the pricing.
This app is very easy to work around with and the support from the team and Rabbani was excellent
Would recommend