Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

All In One Electronics

Very good. I had a problem and Rabbani (rajendra) helped me to solve it.

Good service. Thank you.

thenadi

I used this app to help me with my shop, and it is really doing wonders. I had some issues with my product quantity not showing up in my store; so I talked with their online help. Rabbani helped me fix this issue quickly and thoroughly. I will be using this app a lot in the future!

cum xplore

I just used this app for the first time and so far the customer service, Sai Raghav, was totally on point and was very easy to understand his instruction. Thank you for the great customer service

TheBestLifeDeal

I am very satisfied with Sai Raghav prompt and very informative answers. He was also so patient and helped me so much with my problem.
Regards
Bojko Bjelakovic

aussiecustomgolf

I am using this app to import dropshipping products into my store. Razi was very helpful in explaining how to set this up.

J + N Urban Fashion

I really love this app! I downloaded Aliexpress to grow my online store and it has skyrocketed! The clothes are super cute and affordable. I had a few questions about placing orders and my customer support Representative, Razi was so helpful, very informative and a pleasure to work with! i recommend Aliexpress, you wont be disappointed! Happy Shopping!

Best4U2

Razi is the most patient TI of all, he helped me all the way through my steps and I'm not housekeeping ... He delivered the goods at 200%

The Product House

Rabbani was the customer service representative. The Customer service was outstanding. My question was answered quickly and included examples of how to execute the change. I had a question about how to set automatic pricing when exporting to my Shopify store.

Mahulo Hair

Razi in customer service is amazing. I got frustrated for a little bit due to my ignorance in technology, but he made it so easy!

Mahwum- Boundless

i am working out how to use the app..and Razi helped me in understanding the app and its uses... now can use its full capacity..thanks a lot..RAZI and ur team