Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import and Sync Products from Aliexpress and many other sites

Gym Mart

The app is really great tool for dropshippers. I liked customer service support by Razi, he is a helpful and patient guide. Some features of the app are semi automated so before doing settings, consulting with customer service is preferable.

Danny Enterprice

Received great support from Sai Raghav! Helped me right away and aswered all questions that I had. My problem was solved quickly and I am very satisfied.

One Of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app is versatile and useable and very thorough for mid-level business people as so.

Incrate

The support member has been very helpful. Sai Raghav was very helpful.

Lovemoor Baths And Balms

razi was extremely helpful and friendly.

The Coastal Crush

The customer service level is outstanding! I have not had any problems with response time!

The App is just a little difficult to use at first in comparison to others. Other than this, I highly recommend as the product selection is immense.

D T K Stores

Great customer service. Razi from online chat team is a great help!!

Naked Pets Plus

Sai Raghav was very helpful and responded quickly. I have had such a hard time starting my business when it takes hours or days to get responses from others in my apps and site.

Hair And Body Essentials

I love this app it is extremely helpful in what you are looking for in your store. I would recommend it to anyone!

Mareikura Barika Co

Sai Raghav was extremely helpful and very understanding. Explained everything simply so I could understand.