Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

One Of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app is versatile and useable and very thorough for mid-level business people as so.

Incrate

The support member has been very helpful. Sai Raghav was very helpful.

Lovemoor Baths And Balms

razi was extremely helpful and friendly.

The Coastal Crush

The customer service level is outstanding! I have not had any problems with response time!

The App is just a little difficult to use at first in comparison to others. Other than this, I highly recommend as the product selection is immense.

D T K Stores

Great customer service. Razi from online chat team is a great help!!

Naked Pets Plus

Sai Raghav was very helpful and responded quickly. I have had such a hard time starting my business when it takes hours or days to get responses from others in my apps and site.

Hair And Body Essentials

I love this app it is extremely helpful in what you are looking for in your store. I would recommend it to anyone!

Mareikura Barika Co

Sai Raghav was extremely helpful and very understanding. Explained everything simply so I could understand.

Supreme Dude

I've moved a lot of product recently, but a major problem with the ordering process has gone unnoticed and has almost caused me to ship to the wrong address multiple times. I have contacted live chat support (which are helpful with many other things, despite not speaking english very well) who just say "I have forwarded the issue to the tech team" which they've said multiple times a month ago, I don't think that means anything. No updates. I've also tried using shopify app support with them. No response.

When placing an order on aliexpress, the program automatically maps the buyer's shipping information into the fields, however, it fails to input the city every time. This means you have to flip back and forth and open every order on the shopify side to see what city the current customer lives in. If you are fulfilling back to back orders, and the current customer's state has the same city name as the previous customer's state, it will fill in the previous customer's city instead of the current customer's city. If you don't catch this, and correct the current customer's city, you will send a shipment to a place that likely doesn't exist, or someone who never ordered. It would really save time if it just selected the proper city the first time.

Outdoors N Sports Fanatic

The customer service was helpful. The app has some flaws in it that are making me question whether or not to keep it but the customer service is good.