4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient product importation from AliExpress and its cost-effectiveness compared to competitors. The customer support team, especially Rajendra, Razi, and Sai Raghav, are commended for their prompt and helpful service, with the live chat feature being particularly useful. Merchants also value the pricing rules, auto-sync features, and the ability to import customer reviews. The user-friendly interface is suitable for dropshipping beginners.

April 13, 2018

I love this app it is extremely helpful in what you are looking for in your store. I would recommend it to anyone!

Hair And Body Essentials
October 2, 2017

All my queries were answered by their online support team. They have a video about the Step by Step procedure in placing an order but they couldn't provide a written document for it. Otherwise, I am satisfied with their chat service.

Topgear4all
April 16, 2018

Sai Raghav was very helpful and responded quickly. I have had such a hard time starting my business when it takes hours or days to get responses from others in my apps and site.

Naked Pets Plus
Edited December 6, 2018

The function of the app is good overall, but they really do have great customer service. Customer service rep Razi just helped me out with an issue. He was fast, clear and concise. So even if there are a few things left to be desired by the app, they have great customer service. Thanks Razi! :)

Lux by Victoria
March 12, 2018

Aliexpress support is very helpful. They will be available 24*7 .Anuradha is very helpful to me when I need a support. The app is very easy to use .Thank you so much to appfreak.com

Fashionsmart Com Au
October 17, 2017

Really helpful customer service, if you're a beginner like me then any question you have will be answered!

Capitas Store
March 17, 2018

I spoke to Sai Raghav. I received accurate and relevant information regarding my new registration with aliexpress and matching products with this account. It was most helpful. I am happy to use this service again and would recommend it to others. petra australia

Petrabyrne
Edited March 27, 2018

The customer service was helpful. The app has some flaws in it that are making me question whether or not to keep it but the customer service is good.

Outdoors N Sports Fanatic
January 7, 2018

very responsive and quick. just ask them and then someone show up and will help you

Bluebirdsgroup
November 29, 2017

The bottom line is that the app doesn't have a great interface and is a bit clunky, but it has two vital positives:
1. Support is immediately available, and they stick around until your problem is solved or they get back to you. I've used their live chat support on two occasions, both were pleasant experiences.
2. You have complete freedom to import ANY product/sellers' products from Aliexpress. This makes it 100x better than Oberlo which limit you to only manufacturers they accept.

Conclusion: they're far from perfect but definitely worth it if you're sick of Oberlo's terrible search & listings.

So Differently