AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Jas Leggings

great app and easy to use. I would recommend using!

Sticky Thing

This app is pretty cool. And even better because it's free. You have to invest some time getting your reviews up but definitely worth it. Works seamlessly when on site.
Thanks guys

Coupdecoeur Sg

It was so bad that we removed it from our app list in 5 minutes.

Life Demand

very best app for shopping and shipping its easly to buy products and easy delavery service easy payment method

Thearganoilshop

WORNING!!! DANGEROUS!!! If you do not consider this app as the greatest and very useful app review to increase your conversion, then you may need to leave your shop business.

It not only does what is described but also the greatest team support they have the I never seen.....only Shopify itself has.

I have asked some customization for my shop, and guess what? they not only did what I have asked for, but also give me an opportunity to increase the value of my shop and of course increase the conversion that a shop needs.

Believe me or not, but today online buyers what to see proof, evidences of what the product is about and not only time counter or trust widgets, they want to see what you wish to see on the shop that you may interested of......so do not waste your time looking for app reviews for your shop, and do not be shame to ask anything you may need for your shop, they are great team.....great support....thank you so much to PJ Celis and Annie Le to giving what I have asked that it also was out of they journey.

Thank you again and again.

Caterwaul Onelife Pet Shop

Great app, easy to use in just a few clicks.
Fast and helpfull support helped me to set everything up.
And all that just for free!

The Cats Throne

Easily some of the best support I've encountered for a FREE app!

I suggested a small change to make the app more user friendly and about 10 minutes later it was implemented! I was pleasantly surprised to see it get added so hastily.

Besides from the support, the app itself is amazing too. Easy to use, many features. Brilliant.

Almabonita

amazing app love it really stunning one :):):)

Healthykitch

It's easy to use, it's amazing and I've received help fast.
They even helped me with the final example of how would it look like.
The best :) Thank you!

Spacexcrew

I've been using the app as an early adopter for over a month now. I was able to import the reviews I needed. It is a good and reliable product.
The only thing is if your site is translated in several languages, this app does not really support it yet... but I know they're working on a solution with Langify.
Feel free to check http://www.spacexcrew.com

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next