AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

chipisland

I had an issue and the Customer support team reached me immediately. Personal treatment in a free app is something difficult to find. Also, just to let you know, when importing reviews make sure you click on the"only reviews with text content" and fill in minimum 1 word, if not it will import empty reviews and it will fill it with the product name (terrible mistake).

Nexus-Booth

Fast Support, well recommended app suite everything I need, easy to use and reliable support.

Egenkauppa

Thanks its a useful app i like it.Its easy to use. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MrsPET

La mejor app de reviews sin duda y gratis encima 10/10 trabajo magnifico
podeis visitar mi tienda para comprobar que es buenísima

John Nikos

Worked exactly as intended and gives my products much more credibility. Wish it would import more than 500 reviews but that's not a big deal.

vizhio

For me, it works great! Given the fact that I can import so many reviews with the free version, it's amazing!

Lokshair

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found",it waste me lost of time, how could I do, uninstall the app?

TENDTRENDS

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found" tried again after a day and still....checked on the app review and theres a lot of people with same problem as me...ill try again later and uninstall it if still wont work.

February 27, 2020
Still no update about the URL not valid?

Cheap Snow Gear

this app used to work great and now does not work anymore. it is a complete pain and a waste of time now. multiple emails to support and no fix yet....

February 22, 2020

Hi,

Some IPs seem to be getting different type of URLs some of the time. We are working on a fix.

Import works normally for overwhelming majority of users. Sorry for the issues you are facing.

Exerbeast

It's not letting me upload any reviews? Is there a bug by any chance?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22